Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish! - Linux

This is a discussion on Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish! - Linux ; without these folks, you would be bored. they have some good points....

  1. Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    without these folks, you would be bored.
    they have some good points.

  2. Re: Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    Psyc Geek wrote:
    > without these folks, you would be bored.
    > they have some good points.

    Only on the tops of their heads.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    Psyc Geek wrote:

    > without these folks, you would be bored.
    > they have some good points.

    So what if fsckwits like that have the occasional "good point" buried in
    the avalanche of repetitious asshole garbage that they spew? I honestly
    don't understand why they are not universally filtered.

  4. Re: Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    > So what if fsckwits like that have the occasional "good point" buried in
    > the avalanche of repetitious asshole garbage that they spew? *I honestly
    > don't understand why they are not universally filtered.

    Have you tried that new ANGER MANAGEMENT class? You can take it
    online.

  5. Re: Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    chrisv writes:

    > Psyc Geek wrote:
    >
    >> without these folks, you would be bored.
    >> they have some good points.

    > So what if fsckwits like that have the occasional "good point" buried in
    > the avalanche of repetitious asshole garbage that they spew? I honestly
    > don't understand why they are not universally filtered.

    I honestly don't believe that you think you serve a purpose here. Rick
    "advocates" better than you.

    --
    "I've heard "Linux is the future!" for, let me see now, must about 17
    years. For how long do I need to listen to that clap trap?"

  6. Re: Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:20:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > chrisv writes:
    >
    >> Psyc Geek wrote:
    >>
    >>> without these folks, you would be bored.
    >>> they have some good points.

    >> So what if fsckwits like that have the occasional "good point" buried in
    >> the avalanche of repetitious asshole garbage that they spew? I honestly
    >> don't understand why they are not universally filtered.
    >>

    > I honestly don't believe that you think you serve a purpose here. Rick
    > "advocates" better than you.

    It's pretty sad when the forged chrisv's posts make more sense than the
    real chrisv.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: Long Live DFS! Long Live Flat Fish!

    Psyc Geek wrote:
    >> So what if fsckwits like that have the occasional "good point"
    >> buried in the avalanche of repetitious asshole garbage that they
    >> spew? I honestly don't understand why they are not universally
    >> filtered.

    > Have you tried that new ANGER MANAGEMENT class? You can take it
    > online.

    Sign up all 8 disgruntled cola advocates and get 15% off.

    Look at the litany of chrisv's cursing from just one post (directed at
    Hadron):

    "Fsck you...snotty POS....asshole...worthless waste of skin...you suck
    ****...God-damned...fsckwit...Wintroll fsckwits."

    ha! He's a frustrated little child.

+ Reply to Thread