Xandros buying Linspire - Linux

This is a discussion on Xandros buying Linspire - Linux ; If there was a mention of that in the group, I missed it. Not that it's good for anything but yawns... -- Regards, [tv] ....Vanyel Ashkevon, Tylendel and Stefen, r.i.p. Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last supper...

  1. Xandros buying Linspire

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Vanyel Ashkevon, Tylendel and Stefen, r.i.p.

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Xandros buying Linspire

    On Jul 2, 7:18 am, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > If there was a mention of that in the group, I missed it. Not that it's good
    > for anything but yawns...
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...Vanyel Ashkevon, Tylendel and Stefen, r.i.p.
    >
    > Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    > Good to the last supper

    Jake The Snake Roberts and Keith Richards...live on.

    (Long-running joke on rec.sport.pro-wrestling)

+ Reply to Thread