Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy: Uploading his friends - Linux

This is a discussion on Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy: Uploading his friends - Linux ; http://revver.com/video/1006782 I love how Snit shares his information for all to see. Watch and see what I mean. LOL! Hey, Snit, if you do not want people to see it do not post it online!...

  1. Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy: Uploading his friends

    http://revver.com/video/1006782

    I love how Snit shares his information for all to see. Watch and see what I
    mean. LOL!

    Hey, Snit, if you do not want people to see it do not post it online!

  2. Re: Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy: Uploading his friends

    In article ,
    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote:

    > http://revver.com/video/1006782
    >
    > I love how Snit shares his information for all to see. Watch and see what I
    > mean. LOL!
    >
    > Hey, Snit, if you do not want people to see it do not post it online!

    Is Snit a plushophile? If so, he probably would be at home in
    alt.lifestyle.furry.

  3. Re: Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy: Uploading his friends

    Chance Furlong wrote:
    > Edward Stanfield wrote:
    >
    >> http://revver.com/video/1006782
    >>
    >> I love how Snit shares his information for all to see. Watch and see
    >> what I mean. LOL! Hey, Snit, if you do not want people to see it do
    >> not post it online!

    > Is Snit a plushophile? If so, he probably would be at home in
    > alt.lifestyle.furry.

    It is the plushophobic posts that concerns me.

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: Michael Glasser Prescott Computer Guy: Uploading his friends

    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> stated in post
    g4f5ju$pbf$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/1/08 11:01 PM:

    > http://revver.com/video/1006782
    >
    > I love how Snit shares his information for all to see. Watch and see what I
    > mean. LOL!
    >
    > Hey, Snit, if you do not want people to see it do not post it online!

    It gets old, Steve.

    --
    Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.