Snit tells us how to secure our computers - Linux

This is a discussion on Snit tells us how to secure our computers - Linux ; http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_43cLI5n3U Thanks Snit now I feel safe. Well, except for the ten million attack methods you ignore!...

  1. Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_43cLI5n3U

    Thanks Snit now I feel safe. Well, except for the ten million attack
    methods you ignore!

  2. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> stated in post
    g4e6cv$5ih$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/1/08 2:08 PM:

    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_43cLI5n3U
    >
    > Thanks Snit now I feel safe. Well, except for the ten million attack
    > methods you ignore!

    A kill file works for you, Steve.

    --
    I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

  3. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    Edward??? For ****'s sake, you are such a
    MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! What IS it with you
    and your sick-o fascination with Snit?? Take a pill or somethin'!!

    I'll say it again: FOR ****'S SAKE!!!

    Oy.

    L.

    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote in message
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_43cLI5n3U
    >
    > Thanks Snit now I feel safe. Well, except for the ten million attack
    > methods you ignore!

  4. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    g4eenf$eim$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/1/08 4:30 PM:

    > Edward??? For ****'s sake, you are such a
    > MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! What IS it with you
    > and your sick-o fascination with Snit?? Take a pill or somethin'!!
    >
    > I'll say it again: FOR ****'S SAKE!!!
    >
    > Oy.
    >
    > L.
    >

    > "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote in message
    >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_43cLI5n3U
    >>
    >> Thanks Snit now I feel safe. Well, except for the ten million attack
    >> methods you ignore!

    Steve Carroll does not, apparently, think he trolls me enough under his main
    name.

    --
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    --Albert Einstein

  5. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    > g4eenf$eim$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/1/08 4:30 PM:
    >
    > > Edward??? For ****'s sake, you are such a
    > > MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! What IS it with you
    > > and your sick-o fascination with Snit?? Take a pill or somethin'!!
    > >
    > > I'll say it again: FOR ****'S SAKE!!!
    > >
    > > Oy.
    > >
    > > L.
    > >

    > > "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote in message
    > >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_43cLI5n3U
    > >>
    > >> Thanks Snit now I feel safe. Well, except for the ten million attack
    > >> methods you ignore!
    > >>

    > Steve Carroll does not, apparently, think he trolls me enough under his main
    > name.

    Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock puppets
    so you can play the victim again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  6. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-81190B.07233702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:23 AM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    >> g4eenf$eim$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/1/08 4:30 PM:
    >>
    >>> Edward??? For ****'s sake, you are such a
    >>> MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! What IS it with you
    >>> and your sick-o fascination with Snit?? Take a pill or somethin'!!
    >>>
    >>> I'll say it again: FOR ****'S SAKE!!!
    >>>
    >>> Oy.
    >>>
    >>> L.
    >>>

    >>> "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote in message

    >> Steve Carroll does not, apparently, think he trolls me enough under his main
    >> name.

    > Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    > puppets
    > so you can play the victim again.

    Shove your accusations up your arse, Steve.

    --
    Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.

  7. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > trollkiller-81190B.07233702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:23 AM:
    >
    > > In article ,
    > > Snit wrote:
    > >
    > >> "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" stated in post
    > >> g4eenf$eim$1@registered.motzarella.org on 7/1/08 4:30 PM:

    > >> Steve Carroll does not, apparently, think he trolls me enough under his
    > >> main
    > >> name.

    > > Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    > > puppets
    > > so you can play the victim again.

    > Shove your accusations up your arse, Steve.

    Said the hypocrite who just finished an unsupported accusation.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  8. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-AC4493.10340502072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 9:34 AM:

    >>> Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    >>> puppets
    >>> so you can play the victim again.

    >> Shove your accusations up your arse, Steve.

    > Said the hypocrite who just finished an unsupported accusation.

    You clearly do not think you troll me enough under your main name... hence
    your many names:

    "Evil" John
    "Evil" Snit
    Cornelius Munshower
    CSMA Moderator
    Fretwiz
    Measles
    Petruzzellis Kids
    Sigmond
    Smit
    Steve Carroll
    Steve Carrroll
    Yevette Owens

    Which, if any, do you deny?

    And Steve laces up again!

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

  9. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > trollkiller-AC4493.10340502072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 9:34 AM:

    > >> Shove your accusations up your arse, Steve.

    > > Said the hypocrite who just finished an unsupported accusation.

    > You clearly do not think you troll me enough under your main name... hence
    > your many names:
    >
    > "Evil" John
    > "Evil" Snit
    > Cornelius Munshower
    > CSMA Moderator
    > Fretwiz
    > Measles
    > Petruzzellis Kids
    > Sigmond
    > Smit
    > Steve Carroll
    > Steve Carrroll
    > Yevette Owens
    >
    > Which, if any, do you deny?

    Have you stopped beating you wife, Snit?

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  10. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-8903A7.13255402072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 12:25 PM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    >> trollkiller-AC4493.10340502072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 9:34 AM:

    >>> Said the hypocrite who just finished an unsupported accusation.

    >> You clearly do not think you troll me enough under your main name... hence
    >> your many names:
    >>
    >> "Evil" John
    >> "Evil" Snit
    >> Cornelius Munshower
    >> CSMA Moderator
    >> Fretwiz
    >> Measles
    >> Petruzzellis Kids
    >> Sigmond
    >> Smit
    >> Steve Carroll
    >> Steve Carrroll
    >> Yevette Owens
    >>
    >> Which, if any, do you deny?

    > Have you stopped beating you wife, Snit?

    Which if any do you deny, Steve?

    --Aldous Huxley

  11. Re: Snit tells us how to secure our computers

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > trollkiller-8903A7.13255402072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 12:25 PM:
    >
    > > In article ,
    > > Snit wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > >> trollkiller-AC4493.10340502072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 9:34 AM:

    > >> You clearly do not think you troll me enough under your main name... hence
    > >> your many names:
    > >>
    > >> "Evil" John
    > >> "Evil" Snit
    > >> Cornelius Munshower
    > >> CSMA Moderator
    > >> Fretwiz
    > >> Measles
    > >> Petruzzellis Kids
    > >> Sigmond
    > >> Smit
    > >> Steve Carroll
    > >> Steve Carrroll
    > >> Yevette Owens
    > >>
    > >> Which, if any, do you deny?

    > > Have you stopped beating you wife, Snit?

    > Which if any do you deny, Steve?

    So you don't deny that you still beat your wife?

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

+ Reply to Thread