Oh no, Snit! A TWO page paper! - Linux

This is a discussion on Oh no, Snit! A TWO page paper! - Linux ; On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:07:46 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote: > As I never quoted scavenged these quotes it can't be the topic. In any > event, who collected the quotes is not the topic... the topic is that so ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Oh no, Snit! A TWO page paper!

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:07:46 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote:

    > As I never quoted scavenged these quotes it can't be the topic. In any
    > event, who collected the quotes is not the topic... the topic is that so
    > many people have all agreed on you. How do you account for that?

    Conspiracy.

    -Thufir

  2. Re: Oh no, Snit! A TWO page paper!

    "thufir" stated in post
    NcTak.52144$Jx.16413@pd7urf1no on 7/2/08 3:22 PM:

    > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:07:46 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote:
    >

    >> As I never quoted scavenged these quotes it can't be the topic. In any
    >> event, who collected the quotes is not the topic... the topic is that so
    >> many people have all agreed on you. How do you account for that?

    > Conspiracy.

    Steve wants me to "account" for other people's comments when he will not
    account for his own.

    Nor will he explain why I was able to scavenge up similar quotes about
    him... somehow his quote scavenging is more accurate than mine... then he
    denies he scavenged the quotes at all!

    Ah, that is right... his claim is that his good buddy CSMA Moderator
    scavenged the quotes on his behalf... and Steve just accidentally posts as
    if he were CSMA Moderator from time to time.

    LOL!

    --
    It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
    speech. -- Mark Twain

  3. Re: Oh no, Snit! A TWO page paper!

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "thufir" stated in post
    > NcTak.52144$Jx.16413@pd7urf1no on 7/2/08 3:22 PM:
    >
    > > On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:07:46 -0600, Steve Carroll wrote:
    > >

    > >> As I never quoted scavenged these quotes it can't be the topic. In any
    > >> event, who collected the quotes is not the topic... the topic is that so
    > >> many people have all agreed on you. How do you account for that?

    > > Conspiracy.

    > Steve wants me to "account" for other people's comments when he will not
    > account for his own.

    Said the guy who is trying hard to avoid answering the question while he
    believes he is fooling people. I keep telling you... people just aren't as
    stupid as you need them to be.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2