Eat your own dogfood, Snit! - Linux

This is a discussion on Eat your own dogfood, Snit! - Linux ; http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PSqIaggnI Isn't that a Keynote template, Snit? Ever heard of eating your own dogfood? Why not use Powerpoint to tell people how to use Powerpoint?...

  1. Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PSqIaggnI

    Isn't that a Keynote template, Snit? Ever heard of eating your own dogfood?
    Why not use Powerpoint to tell people how to use Powerpoint?

  2. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    Edward Stanfield wrote:
    > http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PSqIaggnI
    >
    > Isn't that a Keynote template, Snit? Ever heard of eating your own dogfood?
    > Why not use Powerpoint to tell people how to use Powerpoint?

    Just proves Snit was telling the truth all along when he stated he
    taught computer subjects.

    Obviously you are idiotic jackass.

  3. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    "John" wrote in message
    > Edward Stanfield wrote:
    >> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PSqIaggnI
    >>
    >> Isn't that a Keynote template, Snit? Ever heard of eating your own
    >> dogfood? Why not use Powerpoint to tell people how to use Powerpoint?
    >>

    > Just proves Snit was telling the truth all along when he stated he
    > taught computer subjects.
    >

    > Obviously you are idiotic jackass.

    But I am Snit's sock puppet!

  4. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    "John" stated in post
    n-WdnSRI7-yrAvfVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@netlojix.com on 7/1/08 2:18 PM:

    > Edward Stanfield wrote:
    >> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PSqIaggnI
    >>
    >> Isn't that a Keynote template, Snit? Ever heard of eating your own dogfood?
    >> Why not use Powerpoint to tell people how to use Powerpoint?

    > Just proves Snit was telling the truth all along when he stated he
    > taught computer subjects.

    Steve has known all along ... he pretend not to because if he did he would
    have to admit I do positive things for the world there is *no* way he could.

    --
    It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
    speech. -- Mark Twain

  5. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "John" stated in post
    > n-WdnSRI7-yrAvfVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@netlojix.com on 7/1/08 2:18 PM:
    >
    > > Edward Stanfield wrote:
    > >> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PSqIaggnI
    > >>
    > >> Isn't that a Keynote template, Snit? Ever heard of eating your own dogfood?
    > >> Why not use Powerpoint to tell people how to use Powerpoint?

    > > Just proves Snit was telling the truth all along when he stated he
    > > taught computer subjects.

    > Steve has known all along ... he pretend not to because if he did he would
    > have to admit I do positive things for the world there is *no* way he could.

    Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock puppets
    so you can play the victim again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  6. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-75C51C.07251702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:25 AM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "John" stated in post
    >> n-WdnSRI7-yrAvfVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@netlojix.com on 7/1/08 2:18 PM:

    >>> Just proves Snit was telling the truth all along when he stated he
    >>> taught computer subjects.

    >> Steve has known all along ... he pretend not to because if he did he would
    >> have to admit I do positive things for the world there is *no* way he could.

    > Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    > puppets
    > so you can play the victim again.

    And you *still* deny your consumption with hatred, eh?

    LOL!

    --
    What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

  7. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-75C51C.07251702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:25 AM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "John" stated in post
    >> n-WdnSRI7-yrAvfVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@netlojix.com on 7/1/08 2:18 PM:

    >>> Just proves Snit was telling the truth all along when he stated he
    >>> taught computer subjects.

    >> Steve has known all along ... he pretend not to because if he did he would
    >> have to admit I do positive things for the world there is *no* way he could.

    > Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    > puppets
    > so you can play the victim again.

    But you are not consumed with hatred, right Steve?

    LOL!

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France

  8. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    Snit writes:

    > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > trollkiller-75C51C.07251702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:25 AM:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "John" stated in post
    >>> n-WdnSRI7-yrAvfVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@netlojix.com on 7/1/08 2:18 PM:

    >>> Steve has known all along ... he pretend not to because if he did he would
    >>> have to admit I do positive things for the world there is *no* way he could.

    >> Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    >> puppets
    >> so you can play the victim again.

    > But you are not consumed with hatred, right Steve?
    >
    > LOL!

    I find this thread disturbing. What on earth is "hate" coming into it. A
    good flare up is fine - but hate? Jesus guys, get a grip.

    --
    If you take both of those factors together then WinXP is a flop, selling
    *less* than Win 98 by a factor of two.

  9. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g4g8n0$fir$4@registered.motzarella.org on 7/2/08 9:00 AM:

    > Snit writes:
    >
    >> "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    >> trollkiller-75C51C.07251702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:25 AM:

    >>> Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    >>> puppets
    >>> so you can play the victim again.

    >> But you are not consumed with hatred, right Steve?
    >>
    >> LOL!

    > I find this thread disturbing. What on earth is "hate" coming into it. A
    > good flare up is fine - but hate? Jesus guys, get a grip.

    Steve Carroll is absolutely consumed with his hatred... I had the audacity
    to say things about President Bush that he did not like.

    Years ago.

    And he has not been able to let go of his anger and hatred that whole time.
    He has frequent public break downs where he just freaks out... it is weird.

    And, often, amusing.

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

  10. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    In article ,
    Hadron wrote:

    > Snit writes:
    >
    > > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > > trollkiller-75C51C.07251702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:25 AM:

    > >> Snit, please stop using your sock puppets by pretending they are my sock
    > >> puppets
    > >> so you can play the victim again.

    > > But you are not consumed with hatred, right Steve?
    > >
    > > LOL!

    > I find this thread disturbing. What on earth is "hate" coming into it.

    There isn't any... but Snit consoles himself into believing the people who say
    negative things about him are only those people that "hate" him. In other words,
    it's a bizarre, delusional justification tool he soothes himself with.
    Meanwhile, the rest of us realize that if a person like Snit is willing to eat
    dog**** to get attention... he'll get some... and now he's whining about it.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  11. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-A5E454.13033402072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 12:03 PM:

    > In article ,
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Snit writes:
    >>
    >>> "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    >>> trollkiller-75C51C.07251702072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:25 AM:

    >>> But you are not consumed with hatred, right Steve?
    >>>
    >>> LOL!

    >> I find this thread disturbing. What on earth is "hate" coming into it.

    > There isn't any...

    Are you denying the absolute fact that you are consumed with hatred?

    > but Snit consoles himself into believing the people who say negative things
    > about him are only those people that "hate" him.

    Nope. This is a lie from you. See, Steve, if you were not so consumed with
    your hatred you would not feel the need to lie about me in your every
    post... nor to have out-of-context quotes from me in your .sig.

    You lie about me using sock puppets when it has been proved you are the one
    doing so (not even you can list which of the names I have collected you wish
    to deny). You lie about me abusing drugs, you lie about my health concerns.
    You lie about me sexually harassing you and even raping you.

    Now you want to deny you are consumed by your hatred. Oh well. Your words
    are of no value - your actions are what need to change, Steve.

    > In other words, it's a bizarre, delusional justification tool he soothes
    > himself with. Meanwhile, the rest of us realize that if a person like Snit is
    > willing to eat dog**** to get attention... he'll get some... and now he's
    > whining about it.

    And you deny you are consumed with your hatred. LOL!

    Hey, it is you who begs for my attention in your *every* post. Every single
    one.

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

  12. Re: Eat your own dogfood, Snit!

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > trollkiller-A5E454.13033402072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 12:03 PM:
    >
    > > In article ,
    > > Hadron wrote:

    > >> I find this thread disturbing. What on earth is "hate" coming into it.

    > > There isn't any...

    > Are you denying the absolute fact that you are consumed with hatred?

    Have you stopped beating your wife yet, Snit?

    > > but Snit consoles himself into believing the people who say negative things
    > > about him are only those people that "hate" him.

    > Nope. This is a lie from you.

    You are proving it by claiming people "hate" you when you offer nothing that
    proves this is the case. You actually seem to believe that you can perform the
    usenet equivalent of eating dog **** to get attention and no one will point it
    out when you do so.

    > See, Steve, if you were not so consumed with
    > your hatred you would not feel the need to lie about me in your every
    > post... nor to have out-of-context quotes from me in your .sig.

    Feel free to provide this alleged "context" that changes the obvious (and
    hilarious) self contained statement of yours in my sig any time you'd like to.

    > You lie about me using sock puppets when it has been proved you are the one
    > doing so

    Projected the lying hypocrite for whom sock puppet use, nymshifting and ID
    forging has repeatedly been proven.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

+ Reply to Thread