Re: [News] Anti-Linux Trolls Classified - Linux

  1. Re: [News] Anti-Linux Trolls Classified

    > The Six Kinds of Anti-FOSS Trolls
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| The Stockholder - This is very sad, because we have Joe Sixpack and Susie
    >| Soccermom out there with their 401-K being 50% tech stocks in proprietary
    >| software companies. And they then assume that all competing software
    >| companies are their mortal enemy. Look for lots of bad-mouthing
    >| the "competition" and boosting a well-known publicly-traded company, without
    >| much evidence of any technical knowledge.
    >|
    >| The Ugh-meri-kin - This neanderthal attacks GNU/Linux (it's always GNU/Linux)
    >| based on the nasty allegation that FOSS is communist, anti-capitalist, or
    >| anti-American. That goes 100% anti-logic. If anything, GNU/Linux is software
    >| as the signers of the Constitution would have had it. Democratic computing
    >| for Democratic people. It belongs to everyone, and is designed with the
    >| individual's maximum freedom always as its number-one cause. But then, not
    >| too much logic ever went into neanderthal philosophy.
    >|
    >| The Vandal - The most dangerous troll of all. Capable of literally destroying
    >| FOSS projects just by flaming them online. The vandal always takes the tactic
    >| of attacking the interface. It's almost always a graphics program, too.
    > `----
    >
    > http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index....&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

    The Stockholder - amicus_curious

    The Ugh-meri-kin - DFS, rjack

    The Vandal - Hadron

    Rip-Van Winkle - Ezekiel and "Moshe (flatfish) Goldfard"

    The Red Baron - Core dump, cc, Clogwog, "Linuxsux"

    The Job Defender - DFS, Ray Lopez

    --
    .... I want to perform cranial activities with Tuesday Weld!!

  2. Re: [News] Anti-Linux Trolls Classified

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:Eltak.17996$Xe.15900@bignews1.bellsouth.net.. .
    >* Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> The Six Kinds of Anti-FOSS Trolls
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| The Stockholder - This is very sad, because we have Joe Sixpack and
    >>Susie
    >>| Soccermom out there with their 401-K being 50% tech stocks in
    >>proprietary
    >>| software companies. And they then assume that all competing software
    >>| companies are their mortal enemy. Look for lots of bad-mouthing
    >>| the "competition" and boosting a well-known publicly-traded company,
    >>without
    >>| much evidence of any technical knowledge.
    >>|
    >>| The Ugh-meri-kin - This neanderthal attacks GNU/Linux (it's always
    >>GNU/Linux)
    >>| based on the nasty allegation that FOSS is communist, anti-capitalist,
    >>or
    >>| anti-American. That goes 100% anti-logic. If anything, GNU/Linux is
    >>software
    >>| as the signers of the Constitution would have had it. Democratic
    >>computing
    >>| for Democratic people. It belongs to everyone, and is designed with the
    >>| individual's maximum freedom always as its number-one cause. But then,
    >>not
    >>| too much logic ever went into neanderthal philosophy.
    >>|
    >>| The Vandal - The most dangerous troll of all. Capable of literally
    >>destroying
    >>| FOSS projects just by flaming them online. The vandal always takes the
    >>tactic
    >>| of attacking the interface. It's almost always a graphics program, too.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index....&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

    > The Stockholder - amicus_curious
    >
    > The Ugh-meri-kin - DFS, rjack
    >
    > The Vandal - Hadron
    >
    > Rip-Van Winkle - Ezekiel and "Moshe (flatfish) Goldfard"
    >
    > The Red Baron - Core dump, cc, Clogwog, "Linuxsux"
    >
    > The Job Defender - DFS, Ray Lopez
    >
    > --
    > ... I want to perform cranial activities with Tuesday Weld!!

    You use Windows at work and develop propreitary closed-source software for
    Windows. So I guess that makes you a "Job Defender" too.