Re: [News] [Rival] 320,000,000 Windows Zombies and Still Getting Worse - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] 320,000,000 Windows Zombies and Still Getting Worse - Linux ; On 2008-06-30, Roy Schestowitz claimed: > > Malware, Spam, and other Net Pests Rev Up > > ,----[ Quote ] >| The number of malware detections has grown by almost half a million since the >| end of the year, ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] 320,000,000 Windows Zombies and Still Getting Worse

    On 2008-06-30, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    > Malware, Spam, and other Net Pests Rev Up
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| The number of malware detections has grown by almost half a million since the
    >| end of the year, jumping from 500,000 total detections to 900,000.
    >|
    >| "I have a nasty feeling that the situation is getting worse, not better",
    >| says Mikko Hypponen, chief research officer for the security vendor.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...ts_rev_up.html

    His Williamness can be proud of his legacy as he moves onward to become
    the chief political spokesman for the crooked monopoly. Who but a
    criminal of his sort could rape and pillage such a large segment of
    society and still have so many of the aforementioned rapees and
    pillagees grovelling at his feet for more.

    --
    Q: How many Windows jokes are there?
    A: None. They're all true.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] 320,000,000 Windows Zombies and Still Getting Worse

+ Reply to Thread