[Commercial] : Training on Advance C and Linux System Progamming fromProfessionals - Linux

This is a discussion on [Commercial] : Training on Advance C and Linux System Progamming fromProfessionals - Linux ; Hello All, With a growing demand for Linux System Professionals, we are pleased to announce a new weekend batch of "Advance C" and "Linux System Programming" for working professionals and Engineers and also freshers. Course Highlights: Advance C: - Struct ...

  1. [Commercial] : Training on Advance C and Linux System Progamming fromProfessionals

    Hello All,

    With a growing demand for Linux System Professionals, we are pleased
    to announce a new weekend batch of "Advance C" and "Linux System
    Programming" for working professionals and Engineers and also
    freshers.

    Course Highlights:

    Advance C:

    - Struct ,enums,typedefs, #define
    - Arrays & Pointer Arithmetic
    - Function Pointers etc
    - Dynamic linking
    - Segments & Executables
    - calling conventions
    - Segmentation Faults
    - Dealing with memory leaks
    - How malloc & free work behind the screen

    Detail syllabus is available at

    http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/Adv C.pdf

    Linux System Programming:

    -Operating Systems Basics
    -System Calls for I/O
    -Multithreading and Synchronization
    -Interprocess communication
    -Memory Management
    -Memory mapped files
    -UNIX/ POSIX files and File Systems
    -Pipes

    Detail syllabus is available at

    http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LinuxSysPro.pdf

    Labs -
    Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help participants to
    apply knowledge gained through lectures immediately in their
    assignments.

    Starting Date : Saturday, July 5, 2008.
    Duration : 1.5 months for each module
    Timings : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.

    Venue
    Concepts Systems,
    602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road,
    Next to Pune-Satara Road,
    Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati Pune - 411009.

    Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there
    are limited seats.

    About Us:
    Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been in forefront for
    providing software professionals and aspirants with best-of-the-breed
    technologies which ensure that professionals/students remain on the
    cutting edge of technology and continue to win their goals.

    If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-24216888 /
    9960638738 or mail us at training@conceptssys.com

    For customized on-site training for your team, send a mail to
    info@conceptssys.com

    Thanks & Regards,
    Team Concepts Systems

  2. Re: [Commercial] : Training on Advance C and Linux System Progamming from Professionals

    On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:14:26 -0700 (PDT), Concepts Systems wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > With a growing demand for Linux System Professionals, we are pleased
    > to announce a new weekend batch of "Advance C" and "Linux System
    > Programming" for working professionals and Engineers and also
    > freshers.

    You;re in the wrong group.
    Most of the people in here advocate Linux by night but earn their living
    using Windows and Windows development tools.

    Freshers you say?

    How about 'Fresher Fluffers" ?

    *THAT* we do have!!

    See:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....a93fc8037233c8

    "I think Roy Schestowitz, being a fresher fluffer for a run down UK
    educational
    establishment, is a little green with envy of those of us, even Windows
    user Peter Koehlmann, who have had real jobs. "

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread