Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht> - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht> - Linux ; clogwog nymshifting as High Plains Thumper schreef: > Yes right, he has gone back to Holland, we had a row. > guess! lol > > So I'm [rest of troll gob****e snipped] Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:43:54 +0200 In-Reply-To: ...

  1. Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht>

    Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:43:54 +0200

    Rather sad that this troll must steal my nym to post his little lies.
    With an extreme sense of cowardice, he does this to make up for a little
    dick. Thus, clogwog is een kuttelikkertje.

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht>

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    newsan.2008.07.01.04.49.55.334000@invalid.invalid...
    > clogwog nymshifting as High Plains Thumper schreef:
    >
    >> Yes right, he has gone back to Holland, we had a row. >> guess! lol >
    >> So I'm [rest of troll gob****e snipped]

    > Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:43:54 +0200
    >
    > Rather sad that this troll must steal my nym to post his little lies.
    > With an extreme sense of cowardice, he does this to make up for a little
    > dick. Thus, clogwog is een kuttelikkertje.
    >
    > --
    > HPT

    "Cunt, kuttelikkertje, dicks, arse, fsck, duckfscking", I see a lot of these
    vulgar words used by COLA regulars, lately.
    Please tell this group, the relevance of these words to the Linux OS, and
    it's derivatives, you mad cow!

  3. Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht>

    clogwog gegild als een meisje:
    > "High Plains Thumper" schreef...
    >
    >> Rather sad that this troll must steal my nym to post his
    >> little lies. With an extreme sense of cowardice, he does
    >> this to make up for a little dick. Thus, clogwog is een
    >> kuttelikkertje.

    > "Cunt, kuttelikkertje, dicks, arse, fsck, duckfscking", I see
    > a lot of these vulgar words used by COLA regulars, lately.
    > Please tell this group, the relevance of these words to the
    > Linux OS, and it's derivatives, you mad cow!

  4. Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht>

    > clogwog gegild als een meisje:
    >> "High Plains Thumper" schreef...
    >>
    >>> Rather sad that this troll must steal my nym to post his little lies.
    >>> With an extreme sense of cowardice, he does this to make up for a little
    >>> dick. Thus, clogwog is een kuttelikkertje.

    >> "Cunt, kuttelikkertje, dicks, arse, fsck, duckfscking", I see a lot of
    >> these vulgar words used by COLA regulars, lately. Please tell this group,
    >> the relevance of these words to the Linux OS, and it's derivatives, you
    >> mad cow!

  5. Re: OT> clogwog a bit lonely <Marti has gone back to Maastricht>

    Clogwog schreef:

    > Th [SNIP senseless troll drivel]

    Ja, tenslotte vrede.

    --