High Plains Thumper Caught Shifting Again...... - Linux

This is a discussion on High Plains Thumper Caught Shifting Again...... - Linux ; http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d781d7780dd970 " FYI. I posted via Motzarella.org, since my other ISPS don't handle crossposts. The trolls are getting nastier. Now they have to steal my nym, to do their dirty work. PhlatPhish is back to his usual tricks. " So ...

  1. High Plains Thumper Caught Shifting Again......

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d781d7780dd970

    " FYI. I posted via Motzarella.org, since my other ISPS don't handle
    crossposts. The trolls are getting nastier. Now they have to steal my
    nym, to do their dirty work. PhlatPhish is back to his usual tricks. "

    So how many other Motzarella nyms are you as well HPT?

    Busted again!!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: High Plains Thumper Caught Shifting Again as High Plains Thumper......

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d781d7780dd970
    >
    > " FYI. I posted via Motzarella.org, since my other ISPS don't handle
    > crossposts. The trolls are getting nastier. Now they have to steal my
    > nym, to do their dirty work. PhlatPhish is back to his usual tricks. "
    >
    > So how many other Motzarella nyms are you as well HPT?
    >
    > Busted again!!!!

    Oh, brother, the little boy with his finger in the dyke (Netherlander at
    that) crying wolf.

    Not only do I sense grand illiteracy, but but a sense of stupidity too.

    http://faqs.cs.uu.nl/na-dir/linux/ad...nd-primer.html

    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

    [6.] When your tactics are turned on you, call you opponents trolls.
    Do not accept the fact that by calling someone using your tactics a troll
    that makes you the real troll.
    --
    HPT

  3. Re: High Plains Thumper Caught Shifting Again as High Plains Thumper......

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:35:27 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d781d7780dd970
    >>
    >> " FYI. I posted via Motzarella.org, since my other ISPS don't handle
    >> crossposts. The trolls are getting nastier. Now they have to steal my
    >> nym, to do their dirty work. PhlatPhish is back to his usual tricks. "
    >>
    >> So how many other Motzarella nyms are you as well HPT?
    >>
    >> Busted again!!!!

    > Oh, brother, the little boy with his finger in the dyke (Netherlander at
    > that) crying wolf.
    >
    > Not only do I sense grand illiteracy, but but a sense of stupidity too.

    So you got caught and now you go on the offense just like you always do.
    Interesting that about 5 different nyms appeared at the exact time you
    screwed up.
    And they are obviously long time readers of COLA, like you, because they
    brought back names from long ago.

    Sorry HPT, you've been busted again and your lame attempt at covering it up
    only goes to prove your obvious idiocy.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: High Plains Thumper Caught Shifting Again as High Plains Thumper......

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d781d7780dd970
    >>>
    >>> " FYI. I posted via Motzarella.org, since my other ISPS
    >>> don't handle crossposts. The trolls are getting nastier.
    >>> Now they have to steal my nym, to do their dirty work.
    >>> PhlatPhish is back to his usual tricks. "
    >>>
    >>> So how many other Motzarella nyms are you as well HPT?
    >>>
    >>> Busted again!!!!

    >> Oh, brother, the little boy with his finger in the dyke
    >> (Netherlander at that) crying wolf.
    >>
    >> Not only do I sense grand illiteracy, but but a sense of
    >> stupidity too.

    > So you got caught and now you go on the offense just like you
    > always do. Interesting that about 5 different nyms appeared at
    > the exact time you screwed up. And they are obviously long
    > time readers of COLA, like you, because they brought back
    > names from long ago.
    >
    > Sorry HPT, you've been busted again and your lame attempt at
    > covering it up only goes to prove your obvious idiocy.

    Well, PhlatPhish has once again confirmed his extreme stupidity.
    Just another failed attempt at trolling, like this one:

    http://tinyurl.com/6hecfx

    Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz
    Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:37:41 +0100

    > He has software that takes RSS feeds,
    > sorts them, searches for certain
    > phrases, makes comments taken from a
    > database and spits out the stuff to
    > every corner of the Internet.

    Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually
    creates so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's
    right, NO-ONE wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced
    the appeal and effectiveness of a newsgroup.

    Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really
    have a voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving
    over to it.

    You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know!
    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread