Another awe-inspiring Linux multimedia experience - Linux

This is a discussion on Another awe-inspiring Linux multimedia experience - Linux ; http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/...hmbox_slop.png Linux just works!...

  1. Another awe-inspiring Linux multimedia experience

  2. Re: Another awe-inspiring Linux multimedia experience

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:46:45 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/...hmbox_slop.png
    >
    > Linux just works!

    You know, this is just so common that it is becomming ridiculous.
    I do stuff under Windows and truthfully, I install the app and it works.
    It just works.

    The crap the Linux world puts up with is simply amazing.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Another awe-inspiring Linux multimedia experience

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:46:45 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/...hmbox_slop.png
    >
    > Linux just works!

    Don't like.... don't use it.
    --
    Rick

  4. Re: Another awe-inspiring Linux multimedia experience

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:06:19 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:46:45 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/...hmbox_slop.png
    >>
    >> Linux just works!

    > You know, this is just so common that it is becomming ridiculous. I do
    > stuff under Windows and truthfully, I install the app and it works. It
    > just works.
    >
    > The crap the Linux world puts up with is simply amazing.

    Don't like it, don't use it.

    --
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread