OT: Steve Carroll's very public break down - Linux

This is a discussion on OT: Steve Carroll's very public break down - Linux ; On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:37:05 -0700, Snit wrote: > As noted: Steve Carroll is consumed with hatred. Thanks for the proof, > Steve! Of course, you fail to challenge his claims. Not even a blanket "not true"? -Thufir...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

  1. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:37:05 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > As noted: Steve Carroll is consumed with hatred. Thanks for the proof,
    > Steve!

    Of course, you fail to challenge his claims. Not even a blanket "not
    true"?

    -Thufir

  2. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    "thufir" stated in post
    Joyak.71375$gc5.703@pd7urf2no on 7/1/08 3:41 PM:

    > On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:37:05 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >

    >> As noted: Steve Carroll is consumed with hatred. Thanks for the proof,
    >> Steve!

    > Of course, you fail to challenge his claims. Not even a blanket "not
    > true"?

    Of course his claims are lies... Steve Carroll repeatedly and habitually
    lies about me. Speaking of not challenging a claim, ask Steve Carroll to
    tell you which of the following names he wishes to deny posting under:

    "Evil" John
    "Evil" Snit
    Cornelius Munshower
    CSMA Moderator
    Fretwiz
    Measles
    Petruzzellis Kids
    Sigmond
    Smit
    Steve Carroll
    Steve Carrroll
    Yevette Owens

    He will *never* provide such a list... he has posted with so many names and
    left so much evidence that not even he can deny it.

    --
    BU__SH__

  3. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-84DE48.11231801072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/1/08 10:23 AM:

    >>> Pointing out your mental illness and your poor reading comprehension isn't
    >>> "hatred"... no matter how much your delusions need it to be.

    >> Your above BS rant proves you

    > Why do you think you've hidden who you are, Snit?

    Unlike you, as shown by your snipping of my sentence in half, I have no need
    to hide who I am, Steve.

    > So many people have commented on it do you really think denying it will still
    > convince anyone? C'mon... give reality a try for once... you might like it.

    I did comparable quote scavenging against you. Who cares? Your actions,
    Steve, say who and what you are... and you are a hare filled liar who lashes
    out at every chance. Look at this thread for a fine example!

    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

  4. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "thufir" stated in post
    > Joyak.71375$gc5.703@pd7urf2no on 7/1/08 3:41 PM:
    >
    > > On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:37:05 -0700, Snit wrote:
    > >

    > >> As noted: Steve Carroll is consumed with hatred. Thanks for the proof,
    > >> Steve!

    > > Of course, you fail to challenge his claims. Not even a blanket "not
    > > true"?

    > Of course his claims are lies...

    Lies? Geez... you really wanna go through all this *again*, with me documenting
    every step of the way and you denying reality? So be it. I'll address my first
    point about your illness/medications and I'll begin by pointing out how long
    standing a problem yours actually is to give some historical perspective.

    In a thread *you* titled: Day 5 on Lexapro - you wrote:
    "I am shaky, a bit sweaty, and still feel some free floating anxiety, but am
    much better than yesterday morning. Last night I actually fell asleep
    fairly easily. My biggest problem was probably the fear of having a repeat
    of the night before. I am definitely taking the whole week off of work -
    something one of my jobs is very unhappy with. Oh well... If they think
    they can do better without me altogether they can fire me." - Snit

    In a thread *you* titled: Going back on Paxil - you wrote:
    "OK, so I weaned myself from Paxil - took 3 months, but I was proud. Was
    tired of the side effects, etc...

    Was fine for a month or so... But for the last couple of weeks now I have
    been going through a living hell. Even now my heart is pounding, I feel
    somewhat dizzy, my head hurts... And I am always afraid - though I am not
    exactly sure of what. Heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, just
    dying...

    Seems it is time to go back on Paxil. Any tips to ease the transition?
    Each time before it has taken months of hell..." - Snit

    --
    "Anyway, I assume it is the same with lexapro, which, after talking to my
    doc, I am going to try. Start slow and keep my lorazapam handy. Not that

    --
    "Anyway, I assume it is the same with lexapro, which, after talking to my
    doc, I am going to try. Start slow and keep my lorazapam handy. Not that
    the benzo has been doing much for me other than making me feel drugged out
    recently. Has been one rough couple of weeks for me. Today is still a bit
    rough, but MUCH better than the last couple days. They say lexapro takes
    less time to take effect. I hope so". - Snit

    --
    "I used to have a very high tolerance. Now a lot of meds seems to react
    oddly with me. Seems I can add alcohol to that list. Damn that was

    Anyone who cares to read your posts to the anxiety ng can judge for themselves
    if you have a mental related illness... but it's a rather well known fact that
    doctors generally don't prescribe the stuff you're talking about in these quotes
    unless they feel there are some *very* good reasons to do so. When you are done
    denying all of the above we can move on and shine the light on more realities
    you will deny.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  5. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    > trollkiller-84DE48.11231801072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/1/08 10:23 AM:

    > >> Your above BS rant proves you

    > > Why do you think you've hidden who you are, Snit?

    > Unlike you

    You're unlike everybody, Snit... stop trying to compare yourself to people who
    aren't trolls.

    > > So many people have commented on it do you really think denying it will
    > > still
    > > convince anyone? C'mon... give reality a try for once... you might like it.
    > >

    > I did comparable quote scavenging against you.

    I didn't do any quote scavenging, I quoted material collected by the csma
    moderator (who could be you... trying to look like the victim again), but thanks
    for admitting that you scavenged. As for "comparable" to what the csma moderator
    scavenged... I've seen your "quotes"... a bunch of crap from your sock
    puppets/shills and other newsgroup trolls... all with *no* attribution. Gee, I
    wonder why that is?

    I keep telling you, people just aren't as stupid as you need them to be.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  6. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-C45779.07144502072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:14 AM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    >> trollkiller-84DE48.11231801072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/1/08 10:23 AM:

    >>> Why do you think you've hidden who you are, Snit?

    >> Unlike you

    > You're unlike everybody, Snit... stop trying to compare yourself to people who
    > aren't trolls.
    >
    >>> So many people have commented on it do you really think denying it will
    >>> still
    >>> convince anyone? C'mon... give reality a try for once... you might like it.
    >>>

    >> I did comparable quote scavenging against you.

    > I didn't do any quote scavenging, I quoted material collected by the csma
    > moderator (who could be you... trying to look like the victim again), but
    > thanks
    > for admitting that you scavenged. As for "comparable" to what the csma
    > moderator
    > scavenged... I've seen your "quotes"... a bunch of crap from your sock
    > puppets/shills and other newsgroup trolls... all with *no* attribution. Gee, I
    > wonder why that is?
    >
    > I keep telling you, people just aren't as stupid as you need them to be.

    Tell your lies to someone who might believe you.

    Hint: that is not me.

    --
    What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

  7. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-C45779.07144502072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:14 AM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    >> trollkiller-84DE48.11231801072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/1/08 10:23 AM:

    >>> Why do you think you've hidden who you are, Snit?

    >> Unlike you

    > You're unlike everybody, Snit... stop trying to compare yourself to people who
    > aren't trolls.
    >
    >>> So many people have commented on it do you really think denying it will
    >>> still
    >>> convince anyone? C'mon... give reality a try for once... you might like it.
    >>>

    >> I did comparable quote scavenging against you.

    > I didn't do any quote scavenging, I quoted material collected by the csma
    > moderator (who could be you... trying to look like the victim again), but
    > thanks
    > for admitting that you scavenged. As for "comparable" to what the csma
    > moderator
    > scavenged... I've seen your "quotes"... a bunch of crap from your sock
    > puppets/shills and other newsgroup trolls... all with *no* attribution. Gee, I
    > wonder why that is?
    >
    > I keep telling you, people just aren't as stupid as you need them to be.

    Gee, Steve, do you *still* deny your consumption with hatred?

    LOL!

    --
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
    that take our breath away.

  8. Re: OT: Steve Carroll's very public breakdown

    "Steve Carroll" stated in post
    trollkiller-57F003.07091902072008@ne...ps.comcast.net on 7/2/08 6:09 AM:

    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "thufir" stated in post
    >> Joyak.71375$gc5.703@pd7urf2no on 7/1/08 3:41 PM:

    >>> Of course, you fail to challenge his claims. Not even a blanket "not
    >>> true"?

    >> Of course his claims are lies...

    > Lies? Geez...

    Yes, Steve... lies.

    You are a liar who is consumed with hatred.

    Oh well.

    --
    BU__SH__

+ Reply to Thread