KDE - not so good ... - Linux

This is a discussion on KDE - not so good ... - Linux ; Rick wrote: > I know that it is ok to be wrong once in a while . I also admit my > mistakes. I learned long ago that admitting mistakes is easier in the > long run than trying to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 90 of 90

  1. Re: KDE - not so good ...

    Rick wrote:

    > I know that it is ok to be wrong once in a while . I also admit my
    > mistakes. I learned long ago that admitting mistakes is easier in the
    > long run than trying to cover them up. People also tend to trust you
    > more.

    Which is why cola "advocates" are extremely untrustworthy. They lie and run
    and hide.

    > Of course dishonest people )like you and your posse) rarely trust.

    When did you admit your mistakes on cola, (p)Rick?

    Never that I've seen.

  2. Re: KDE - not so good ...

    That's because you are blind, Dumb ****ing ****.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: KDE - not so good ...

    Rick wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:36:57 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>> I know that it is ok to be wrong once in a while . I also admit my
    >>> mistakes. I learned long ago that admitting mistakes is easier in
    >>> the long run than trying to cover them up. People also tend to
    >>> trust you more.

    >> Which is why cola "advocates" are extremely untrustworthy. They lie
    >> and run and hide.
    >>

    >>> Of course dishonest people )like you and your posse) rarely trust.

    >> When did you admit your mistakes on cola, (p)Rick?
    >>
    >> Never that I've seen.

    > That's because you are blind, Dumb ****ing ****.

    (p)Rick runs away from his bull**** again.

    You're a child, (p)Rick.

  4. Re: KDE - not so good ...

    You're a Dumb ****ing ****.

    --
    Rick

  5. Re: Hadron - no good at all...

    Hadron wrote:

    > No wonder COLA is so widely regarded as a cesspit these days.

    It's a cesspool because of you and your trolling Windummy friends.

    Get out of here. Everyone hates you.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Behind every great computer lies... a mess of wires!

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Hadron - no good at all...

    Rick wrote:

    > the companion of Jeckle?

    Flatfarb and Quack, the magpies of COLA. It certainly fits.

    Or we could just call them the Off Brothers. (Jerk and F^ck)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Sheesh! You start havin' fun, and they send the lawyers!

    Good to the last supper

  7. Re: Hadron - no good at all...

    Indeed, with **** like Quack in here, it's got to stink.

    >Get out of here. Everyone hates you.

    I think he likes it that way.

  8. Re: Hadron - no good at all...

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 07:40:24 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >>Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> No wonder COLA is so widely regarded as a cesspit these days.

    >>It's a cesspool because of you and your trolling Windummy friends.

    > Indeed, with **** like Quack in here, it's got to stink.
    >
    >>Get out of here. Everyone hates you.

    > I think he likes it that way.

    He didn't seem to like it a.o.l.u, & it *wasn't* the "COLA gang" that
    despised him, but regular posters in that group.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  9. Re: KDE - not so good ...

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 23:38:40 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Rick wrote:

    >>> Which is why cola "advocates" are extremely untrustworthy. They lie
    >>> and run and hide.

    >>> When did you admit your mistakes on cola, (p)Rick?
    >>>
    >>> Never that I've seen.

    >> That's because you are blind, Dumb ****ing ****.

    > (p)Rick runs away from his bull**** again.
    >
    > You're a child, (p)Rick.

    I'm starting to wonder if that is indeed the case.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: KDE - not so good ...

    Hadron wrote:

    > Seriously, what are you talking about. The grown ups were talking about
    > KDE 4 being a buggy POS. What does the time from 2-3 mean and why does
    > it have any relevance whatsoever. Or do you think crap releases before
    > means its ok now because the precedence has been set?

    ROTFLMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5