Looking for a nice KDE distribution? Try Mandriva 2008 Spring

,----[ Quote ]
| I remembered I had used Mandriva years ago. I downloaded the free edition of
| Mandriva 2008 Spring and burnt it to a DVD.
|
| I ran the LiveCD and I must say I was impressed.
|
| Mandriva 2008 Spring is:
|
| * fast
| * very aethetically pleasant
| * fonts are rendered correctly
| * Compiz Fusion works at once (with NVidia card detected correctly)!
| * software choice is great
| * all hardware detected properly
| * Mandriva definitely feels fast
`----

http://www.siberian.ws/linux/looking...a-2008-spring/

Try reading the points above with Windows ME2 ("Vista") in mind

Choosing a Linux distro

,----[ Quote ]
| As all of you might be knowing that distro is a short name for Linux
| Distributions, here I list many distros which have gained a lot ground of
| late and can be truly called desktop OS. Some information are also appended
| along with them so that you can make a nice decision. All comments,suggestion
| and feedback are welcome.
`----

http://manishtech.wordpress.com/2008...-linux-distro/

Yesterday:

Why Many Projects Is Better Than Just a Few

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/20...-than-few.html