howa wrote:
> E.g. I have modified some GPL software, but I don't ship the binary,
> all users must need to contact for the services thru a web interface,
> the modified software is hosting at our own server, so I don't need to
> disclose my modifications?

If no software is distributed, you don't need to provide anything.
So if, say, you modified "moodle" but only provided a website that ran the
modified moodle, you don't need to show anyone how you changed it.

But if you DO decide to send someone a copy of your version, you need to
provide the source too.