Re: Does Microsoft ban its employees from reading GPL sources? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Does Microsoft ban its employees from reading GPL sources? - Linux ; ____/ Homer on Saturday 21 June 2008 17:58 : \____ > Miguel de Icaza seems to think so: > > > from what we know about Microsoft policies (right or wrong) their > employees are barred from looking at code ...

  1. Re: Does Microsoft ban its employees from reading GPL sources?

    ____/ Homer on Saturday 21 June 2008 17:58 : \____

    > Miguel de Icaza seems to think so:
    >

    > from what we know about Microsoft policies (right or wrong) their
    > employees are barred from looking at code under certain licenses (GPL
    > being one of them
    >

    > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/found.../msg00013.html
    >
    > This is insane!

    Good find.

    It does make you wonder how Microsoft feels about selected Novell engineers
    seeing Microsoft's source code (confirmed by Justin Steinman).

    S C O?

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >
    Tasks: 163 total, 1 running, 162 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  2. Re: Does Microsoft ban its employees from reading GPL sources?

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:59:03 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Homer on Saturday 21 June 2008 17:58 : \____
    >
    >> Miguel de Icaza seems to think so:
    >>

    >> from what we know about Microsoft policies (right or wrong) their
    >> employees are barred from looking at code under certain licenses (GPL
    >> being one of them
    >>

    >> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/found.../msg00013.html
    >>
    >> This is insane!

    > Good find.
    >
    > It does make you wonder how Microsoft feels about selected Novell engineers
    > seeing Microsoft's source code (confirmed by Justin Steinman).
    >
    > S C O?

    You're a bumbling idiot Roy Schestowitz....

    Good find?

    Where is the proof?

    Evidence?

    What a total fool you are Roy Schestowitz.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread