Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess - Linux ; High Plains Thumper wrote: >I could not help but review this thread in its entirety. It has >certainly been good entertainment, LOL, especially from the two >feckless popinjays, Phlatty and HQ, escapees from the mental ward. > >Me nymshifting as ...

  1. Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >I could not help but review this thread in its entirety. It has
    >certainly been good entertainment, LOL, especially from the two
    >feckless popinjays, Phlatty and HQ, escapees from the mental ward.
    >
    >Me nymshifting as Phil Da Lick, Robin T. Cox, RonB? Hah! We are
    >all separate people. Then add TS and Funky with their stupid
    >comments.

    Are you me, as well?

    >The trolls must be getting stupider every day.

    They must have hit about rock bottom by now...

  2. Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess

    chrisv wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> I could not help but review this thread in its entirety. It has
    >> certainly been good entertainment, LOL, especially from the two
    >> feckless popinjays, Phlatty and HQ, escapees from the mental ward.
    >>
    >> Me nymshifting as Phil Da Lick, Robin T. Cox, RonB? Hah! We are all
    >> separate people. Then add TS and Funky with their stupid comments.

    > Are you me, as well?

    No, *they* are you (includes clogwog nymthief anonymous remailer perp).

    >> The trolls must be getting stupider every day.

    > They must have hit about rock bottom by now...

    That happened the day Gary showed up, years ago.

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:07:38 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >>I could not help but review this thread in its entirety. It has
    >>certainly been good entertainment, LOL, especially from the two
    >>feckless popinjays, Phlatty and HQ, escapees from the mental ward.
    >>
    >>Me nymshifting as Phil Da Lick, Robin T. Cox, RonB? Hah! We are
    >>all separate people. Then add TS and Funky with their stupid
    >>comments.

    > Are you me, as well?

    No, *I* am you, or was it you are me....
    Whatever, that *was* a funny thread!

    >>The trolls must be getting stupider every day.

    > They must have hit about rock bottom by now...

    They're using pick-axes to get through it.

    --
    Using anonymous remailers suggests that the poster
    is merely a troll, & not prepared to stand by what

  4. Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> You are so many different people HPT and you give yourself away every
    >>> time. You just haven't figured out what gives you away.

    >> For one, there is no giving away, *no nymshifting*, it is continuation
    >> of the falsehood tripe by Gary. These arguments are examples of:
    >>
    >> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
    >>

    >> 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [....]
    >>
    >> 12. Blame your stupidity and lies on your opponent. Blame your own
    >> stupidity on the Linux advocate you are dealing with. Such as when you
    >> have made an unsupportable claim that suggest a list of details and
    >> your are asked to present your non-existent list reply with, "I don't
    >> have to list them for you; you aren't bright enough to know what you're
    >> missing by using X instead of a real Y, I'm not going to explain it to
    >> you." Then hope that nobody reading the thread realizes that your
    >> statement translates as, "I lack the knowledge or facts needed to
    >> counter your position or your position is too complete and accurate to
    >> be refuted. So, I will say things to sound superior to avoid admitting
    >> you are right." [....]
    >>
    >> 23. Lie. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you do it often enough you may
    >> create the appearance of truth.
    >>

    > You sound like a broken record.

    Gary: I hate Linux and Linux advocacy I hate Linux and Linux
    advocacy I hate Linux and Linux advocacy I hate Linux and
    Linux advocacy I hate Linux and Linux advocacy I hate
    Linux and Linux advocacy I hate Linux and Linux advocacy I
    hate Linux and Linux advocacy I hate Linux and Linux advocacy
    I hate Linux and Linux advocacy

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread