Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube? - Linux

This is a discussion on Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube? - Linux ; He's certainly boring enough. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related Is he for real? -- "I am not worthy to wipe your pee-pee " -- Liarnut in comp.os.linux.advocacy...

  1. Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    --
    "I am not worthy to wipe your pee-pee "
    -- Liarnut in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  2. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    Hadron wrote:
    > He's certainly boring enough. [....]
    >
    > Is he for real?

    Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:49:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > He's certainly boring enough.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >
    > Is he for real?

    Holy ****!!!!!!!!

    It's classic!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related

    This guy could be the poster child for Linux and the Linux movement.

    Microsoft should play this at the start of every single convention, meeting
    dog and pony show that they have.

    They can play the music to the Rocky movie behind it.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:08:18 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> He's certainly boring enough. [....]
    >>
    >> Is he for real?

    > Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    Roy's operation turned out better than I had thought!!!

    Go get em' Roy (Racine)!

    You go girl!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    "Moshe Goldfarb." schreef in bericht
    > On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:49:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> He's certainly boring enough.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >>
    >> Is he for real?

    > Holy ****!!!!!!!!
    >
    > It's classic!!!!
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >
    > This guy could be the poster child for Linux and the Linux movement.
    >
    > Microsoft should play this at the start of every single convention,
    > meeting
    > dog and pony show that they have.
    >
    > They can play the music to the Rocky movie behind it.

    This guy is really smart, one coming up for Marti's Hackwerk poster!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qH9...eature=related
    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

  6. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> He's certainly boring enough. [....]
    >>>
    >>> Is he for real?

    >> Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    > Ro [snip Flatfish homophobic content]

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldeHjFig_c&NR=1

    As Miss Novell she is hot, but so is Ubuntu:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPfTe...eature=related

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:45:02 +0000 (UTC), High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    >> Ro [snip Flatfish homophobic content]

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldeHjFig_c&NR=1

    Transgendered people are typically not homosexuals so my comment is not
    homophobic.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:41:14 +0200, Clogwog wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." schreef in bericht
    >> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:49:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> He's certainly boring enough.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >>>
    >>> Is he for real?

    >> Holy ****!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> It's classic!!!!
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >>
    >> This guy could be the poster child for Linux and the Linux movement.
    >>
    >> Microsoft should play this at the start of every single convention,
    >> meeting
    >> dog and pony show that they have.
    >>
    >> They can play the music to the Rocky movie behind it.
    >>

    > This guy is really smart, one coming up for Marti's Hackwerk poster!!
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qH9...eature=related

    I hear ya!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:08:18 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> He's certainly boring enough. [....]
    >>>
    >>> Is he for real?

    >> Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    > Roy's operation turned out better than I had thought!!!
    >
    > Go get em' Roy (Racine)!
    >
    > You go girl!!!

    And again felt Gary Flatfish the pressing, overwhelming need to crosspost a
    COLA-only "discussion" all over usenet.

    A worthy windows user, really. *Much* dumber than bread

  10. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:41:14 +0200, Clogwog wrote:
    >
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." schreef in bericht

    >>> Holy ****!!!!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> It's classic!!!!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >>>
    >>> This guy could be the poster child for Linux and the Linux movement.
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft should play this at the start of every single convention,
    >>> meeting
    >>> dog and pony show that they have.
    >>>
    >>> They can play the music to the Rocky movie behind it.
    >>>

    >> This guy is really smart, one coming up for Marti's Hackwerk poster!!
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qH9...eature=related

    > I hear ya!!!

    Stop it. The very mention of Marti's hackwerk of his OSS Heroes gives me
    the willies. Steady there Marti. It could never be .... Besides Tattooed
    Arshole would think your feelings for him were a mere flash in the pan.

    --
    "Maybe he knows where the body is because he saw where
    it was put." -- "Rick" defending Hans Reiser (his hero) in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  11. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    >> Roy's operation turned out better than I had thought!!!
    >>
    >> Go get em' Roy (Racine)!
    >>
    >> You go girl!!!
    >>

    > And again felt Gary Flatfish the pressing, overwhelming need to crosspost a
    > COLA-only "discussion" all over usenet.
    >
    > A worthy windows user, really. *Much* dumber than bread

    News of your demise has obviously been greatly exagerated, unfortunately.

  12. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Ro [snip Flatfish homophobic content]

    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldeHjFig_c&NR=1

    > Transgendered people are typically not homosexuals so my comment is not
    > homophobic.

    These liebelous words are examples of:

    Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll

    If anyone does anything which will interfere with the roll's ability to
    cause mayhem, they can become very nasty, posting from obviously incorrect
    variations of the name etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies,
    homosexuals.
    --
    HPT

  13. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:38:49 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldeHjFig_c&NR=1

    >> Transgendered people are typically not homosexuals so my comment is not
    >> homophobic.

    > These liebelous words are examples of:
    >
    > http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm
    >

    > Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll
    >
    > If anyone does anything which will interfere with the roll's ability to
    > cause mayhem, they can become very nasty, posting from obviously incorrect
    > variations of the name etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies,
    > homosexuals.

    So you're a homosexual HPT.
    Who cares?
    I certainly don't.

    It's your asshole, not mine....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oooh, but she is, oooh, oooh, oooh!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1RC...eature=related

    >> Roy's operation turned out better than I had thought!!!
    >> Go get em' Roy (Racine)!
    >> You go girl!!!

    > And again felt Gary Flatfish the pressing, overwhelming need to
    > crosspost a COLA-only "discussion" all over usenet.
    >
    > A worthy windows user, really. *Much* dumber than bread.

    Well, there is finally a movie [OT] that expresses the lovely operating
    system he defends so poorly, enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNnX6...eature=related

    --
    HPT

  15. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    Hadron wrote:
    > He's certainly boring enough.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >
    > Is he for real?

    This comment is:

    softy8088 (22 hours ago)

    "Those that "worked", and I use the term loosely, would lock up after I woke
    my computer from suspend, had no support for my TV tuner and all of them
    took twice as long to boot as Windows.

    "Try it and you'll like it."

    I did. I don't. "

  16. Re: Could this be Roy advocating on YouTube?

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:23:01 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> He's certainly boring enough.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-RQ...eature=related
    >>
    >> Is he for real?

    > This comment is:
    >

    > softy8088 (22 hours ago)
    >
    > "Those that "worked", and I use the term loosely, would lock up after I woke
    > my computer from suspend, had no support for my TV tuner and all of them
    > took twice as long to boot as Windows.
    >
    > "Try it and you'll like it."
    >
    > I did. I don't. "

    I always say "if you think you hate Linux now, wait until you actually use
    it".

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: