Server Patterns in C++ - Linux

This is a discussion on Server Patterns in C++ - Linux ; We are writing a server app for Linux in C++. In order to avoid reinventing the wheel we want to use some kind of library that already implements common architectural patterns and provides solutions to problems that arise during server ...

  1. Server Patterns in C++

    We are writing a server app for Linux in C++. In order to avoid
    reinventing the wheel we want to use some kind of library that already
    implements common architectural patterns and provides solutions to
    problems that arise during server development. The Java and C#
    community are well endowed in this regard. Is there anything similar
    available for C++??? We did find IBM's Reusable Server Kernel (RSK)
    but unfortunately that is meant solely for their VM systems. A similar
    truly cross-platform library would be just what we are looking for.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

  2. Re: Server Patterns in C++

    refer POSA2, ACE

    -raxit
    www.mykavita.com

    On Jun 19, 11:18*pm, cv_curious wrote:
    > We are writing a server app for Linux in C++. In order to avoid
    > reinventing the wheel we want to use some kind of library that already
    > implements common architectural patterns and provides solutions to
    > problems that arise during server development. The Java and C#
    > community are well endowed in this regard. Is there anything similar
    > available for C++??? We did find IBM's Reusable Server Kernel (RSK)
    > but unfortunately that is meant solely for their VM systems. A similar
    > truly cross-platform library would be just what we are looking for.
    > Thanks in advance for your help.

  3. Re: Server Patterns in C++

    On 20 Jun., 17:29, "Ra...@MyKavita.com"
    wrote:

    > > available for C++??? We did find IBM's Reusable Server Kernel (RSK)
    > > but unfortunately that is meant solely for their VM systems. A similar
    > > truly cross-platform library would be just what we are looking for.
    > > Thanks in advance for your help.

    Sorry can't help you. Just want to say that i also would like to know
    if
    we have a library like this, other then the apache runtime.

+ Reply to Thread