[News] [Rival] Microsoft's Project "Ruin Yahoo!" Continues - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Project "Ruin Yahoo!" Continues

    Homer wrote:

    >Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
    >
    >> Microsoft looks to nab Yahoo workers

    >LOL! Talk about sore losers.
    >
    >Go Sweaty B. Get that grease-gun a-pumpin'.

    Well, you know their motto:

    If the first evil plan did not succeed, try, try again.

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Project "Ruin Yahoo!" Continues

    ____/ chrisv on Friday 20 June 2008 20:02 : \____

    > Homer wrote:
    >
    >>Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
    >>
    >>> Microsoft looks to nab Yahoo workers

    >>LOL! Talk about sore losers.
    >>
    >>Go Sweaty B. Get that grease-gun a-pumpin'.

    > Well, you know their motto:
    >
    > If the first evil plan did not succeed, try, try again.

    When all else fail, bribe someone.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
    23:00:01 up 66 days, 21:12, 6 users, load average: 0.93, 1.14, 1.35

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Project "Ruin Yahoo!" Continues

    * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:

    >>> LOL! Talk about sore losers.
    >>>
    >>> Go Sweaty B. Get that grease-gun a-pumpin'.

    >> Well, you know their motto:
    >>
    >> If the first evil plan did not succeed, try, try again.

    > http://media.slated.org/albums/conte...pinkybrain.png

    Did you clear your usage of this image with Warner Brothers?

    --
    "It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."
    -- John Wooden

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Project "Ruin Yahoo!" Continues

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:18:51 +0100, Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >> * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> http://media.slated.org/albums/conte...pinkybrain.png

    >> Did you clear your usage of this image with Warner Brothers?
    >>

    > I'll wait 'till they threaten to sue, then I'll host it in China.

    That isn't going to take too long......

    So you enjoy using the work of other's without their permission?

    > OTOH:
    >
    > [quote]
    > Although a parody can be considered a derivative work under United
    > States Copyright Law, it can be protected from claims by the copyright
    > owner of the original work under the fair use doctrine, which is
    > codified in 17 USC 107. The Supreme Court of the United States stated
    > that parody "is the use of some elements of a prior author's composition
    > to create a new one that, at least in part, comments on that author's
    > works."
    > [quote]

    They will crush you, even if you win you will lose.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread