[News] [Rival] Google is Eating Microsoft's Lunch, Cash Cows - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Google is Eating Microsoft's Lunch, Cash Cows

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    Your post is off-topic in this COLA, your violating [comp.os.linux.advocacy]
    FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  3. Re: [Rival] Google is Eating Microsoft's Lunch, Cash Cows

    On Jun 18, 11:33 am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    > Microsoft killed by Google unless Ray Ozzie can come to the rescue
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Industry experts predict that by May 2009 Googles search business alone (not
    > | including AdSense) will be larger and more profitable than Microsofts most
    > | famous cash cow Windows...
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/28972

    -

    Quote from the article:

    "Ozzie and Steve Ballmer know that tomorrow's interconnected, open
    source, social networking world won't reward ruthless competitors who
    try to take the entire pie."

    Really? I don't know about Ozzie, but Ballmer seems to have been
    trying his best for years to continue in the ruthless competitor
    tradition set by Gates. It hasn't worked all that well, but he acts
    like he doesn't know how to do anything else. He probably doesn't.

  4. Re: [Rival] Google is Eating Microsoft's Lunch, Cash Cows

    wrote in message

    > It hasn't worked all that well, but he acts
    > like he doesn't know how to do anything else. He probably doesn't.

    You must not pay much attention to detail. Under Ballmer as CEO, Microsoft
    has had several record years in a row. Meanwhile the most successful Linux
    company ever, Red Hat, has yet to cover their losses over the history of
    their existence.

+ Reply to Thread