[News] JavaScript Cure for Silverblight and Flash Infections - Linux

  1. [News] JavaScript Cure for Silverblight and Flash Infections

    SproutCore is Apple's Flash, Silverlight killer

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Apple's quietly deploying a new Web technology that could help it combat
    | Silverlight and Flash: SproutCore.
    |
    | [...]
    |
    | SproutCore is based on open JavaScript standards, which makes it widely
    | compatible with browsers and platforms.
    `----

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/..._killer_1.html
    http://tinyurl.com/63cxl2

    Recent:

    Shining Some Light on Microsoft's Moonlight Covenant

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | My conclusion now, after having reviewed it, is the same as I predicted. This
    | is worthless and potentially harmful vapor-speak.
    `----

    Mono, The Road To Hell: Final Proof

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | This is a Microsoft-branded piece of ****.
    |
    | Now, if there are still Linux users still loving Mono, and still believing
    | they have anything in common with FREEDOM & Open Source, they're idiots like
    | hell.
    |
    | Proofs of MALA FIDE from Microsoft's part:
    |
    | *1. NOBODY interested in a good-faith patent protection would restrict the
    | *protection to the downstream recipients of a UNIQUE source — but this is
    | *what Microsoft is doing!
    |
    | *2. NOBODY interested in a good-faith patent protection would restrict the
    | *protection to the UNMODIFIED AND USED "AS INTENDED" ("for the intended
    | *purpose") for an OPEN-SOURCE project — but this is what Microsoft is doing!
    |
    | *3. NOBODY interested in a good-faith patent protection would restrict the
    | *protection in any ways. Simply imposing restrictions means WHATEVER FALLS
    | *OUTSIDE THE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS IS SUBJECT TO FEAR, UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT!
    |
    | Yes, this is Microsoft. Yes, this covenant is ONLY and ONLY for the benefit
    | of Novell's SLED and SLES, and for the benefit of openSUSE. This is for
    | people to ONLY consider openSUSE as a "safe" Linux way to use Moonlight and
    | Mono, and therefore to increase the penetration of SLED/SLES as "the" Linux
    | for the Enterprise.
    |
    | This is the abjection of the Microsoft-Novell fascist conspiracy.
    |
    | Have a nice day.
    `----

    http://beranger.org/index.php?page=d...ell-final-proo

  2. Re: [News] JavaScript Cure for Silverblight and Flash Infections

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    > SproutCore is Apple's Flash, Silverlight killer

    Your post is off-topic in this COLA, your violating [comp.os.linux.advocacy]
    FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks