No wonder the Celtics won... - Linux

This is a discussion on No wonder the Celtics won... - Linux ; "It was a group effort by this gang in green, which bonded behind Rivers, who borrowed an African word ubuntu (pronounced Ooh-BOON-too) and roughly means ''I am, because we are'' in English, as the Celtics' unifying team motto. "The Celtics ...

  1. No wonder the Celtics won...

    "It was a group effort by this gang in green, which bonded behind Rivers,
    who borrowed an African word ubuntu (pronounced Ooh-BOON-too) and roughly
    means ''I am, because we are'' in English, as the Celtics' unifying team
    motto.

    "The Celtics gave the Lakers a 12-minute crash course of ubuntu in the
    second quarter."

    http://tinyurl.com/5b2hlk

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  2. Re: No wonder the Celtics won...

    On Jun 18, 12:40*am, RonB wrote:
    > "It was a group effort by this gang in green, which bonded behind Rivers,
    > who borrowed an African word ubuntu (pronounced Ooh-BOON-too) and roughly
    > means ''I am, because we are'' in English, as the Celtics' unifying team
    > motto.
    >
    > "The Celtics gave the Lakers a 12-minute crash course of ubuntu in the
    > second quarter."
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5b2hlk

    Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett should be shilling Linux.

  3. Kevin Garnett kisses the blarney stone

    * RonB peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > "It was a group effort by this gang in green, which bonded behind Rivers,
    > who borrowed an African word ubuntu (pronounced Ooh-BOON-too) and roughly
    > means ''I am, because we are'' in English, as the Celtics' unifying team
    > motto.
    >
    > "The Celtics gave the Lakers a 12-minute crash course of ubuntu in the
    > second quarter."

    I saw Garnett, delirious and nutty with delight, kneel down at center
    court and kiss the Celtic leprechaun right on his lucky charms.

    Funny as hell.

    --
    I'm sorry that we have to have a Washington presence. We thrived during our
    first 16 years without any of this. I never made a political visit to

+ Reply to Thread