I thought mozilla were going for a record today... - Linux

This is a discussion on I thought mozilla were going for a record today... - Linux ; 3:30pm and still no show... ?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

  1. I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    3:30pm and still no show...

    ?

  2. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:29:17 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > 3:30pm and still no show...
    >
    > ?

    It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Rick wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:29:17 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> 3:30pm and still no show...
    >>
    >> ?

    > It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.

    So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?

    That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

  4. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Rick wrote:
    >> On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:29:17 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >>
    >>> 3:30pm and still no show...
    >>>
    >>> ?

    >> It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.
    >>

    > So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    > and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >
    > That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    Yup. Not as daft as this though :

    ,----
    | Will Linux Users Miss Out on Firefox 3?
    |
    | http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...20-26-NW-DT-RL
    `----

    But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    --
    - "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
    want something new and more exciting."

  5. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:29:17 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > 3:30pm and still no show...
    >
    > ?

    You lead an exciting life.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:29:17 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> 3:30pm and still no show...
    >>
    >> ?

    > You lead an exciting life.

    Yep.

  7. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Rick wrote:

    >>> It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.
    >>>

    >> So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    >> and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >>
    >> That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    > Yup. Not as daft as this though :
    >
    > ,----
    > | Will Linux Users Miss Out on Firefox 3?
    > |
    > | http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...20-26-NW-DT-RL
    > `----
    >
    > But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    Yes. On my windows machines.

  8. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    >>> and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >>>
    >>> That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    >> Yup. Not as daft as this though :
    >>
    >> ,----
    >> | Will Linux Users Miss Out on Firefox 3?
    >> | |
    >> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...20-26-NW-DT-RL
    >> `----
    >>
    >> But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    > Yes. On my windows machines.

    And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????

    Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....

    --
    "It's perhaps inevitable that some professionals would paint their status
    as being somehow superior to those of the amateurs, after all, they're

  9. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:52:32 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Rick wrote:
    >> On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:29:17 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >>
    >>> 3:30pm and still no show...
    >>>
    >>> ?

    >> It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.
    >>

    > So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    > and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >
    > That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    Dunno.

    --
    Rick

  10. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Rick writes:

    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:52:32 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> Rick wrote:

    >>> It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.
    >>>

    >> So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    >> and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >>
    >> That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    > Dunno.

    I think it was a rhetorical question. I am quite sure he did not expect
    you to know. I mean, why would you?

    Why didn't you tell him "just not to use it, problem solved" or
    something equally as good at advocating OSS like you usually do?

    --
    "There is no such thing as Intellectual Property"
    Mark Kent

  11. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:07:02 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:

    >>> So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    >>> and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >>>
    >>> That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    >> Dunno.

    > I think it was a rhetorical question. I am quite sure he did not expect
    > you to know. I mean, why would you?
    >
    > Why didn't you tell him "just not to use it, problem solved" or
    > something equally as good at advocating OSS like you usually do?

    Is it hard to breathe with your head stuck s far up your ass?

    --
    Rick

  12. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Rick writes:

    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:07:02 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Rick writes:

    >>> Dunno.

    >> I think it was a rhetorical question. I am quite sure he did not expect
    >> you to know. I mean, why would you?
    >>
    >> Why didn't you tell him "just not to use it, problem solved" or
    >> something equally as good at advocating OSS like you usually do?

    > Is it hard to breathe with your head stuck s far up your ass?

    Huh? What on earth are you talking about? Are you starting to spit and
    curse again? You really, like High Plains Hypocrite , need anger
    management courses. Next time you see your doctor for you meds
    prescription ask him to refer you to a shrink.

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  13. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:19:52 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:

    >>> I think it was a rhetorical question. I am quite sure he did not
    >>> expect you to know. I mean, why would you?
    >>>
    >>> Why didn't you tell him "just not to use it, problem solved" or
    >>> something equally as good at advocating OSS like you usually do?

    >> Is it hard to breathe with your head stuck s far up your ass?

    > Huh? What on earth are you talking about? Are you starting to spit and
    > curse again? You really, like High Plains Hypocrite , need anger
    > management courses. Next time you see your doctor for you meds
    > prescription ask him to refer you to a shrink.

    Is it hard for you to breathe with your head stuck so far up your ass?

    --
    Rick

  14. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:10:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Rick wrote:

    >>> It isn't due out until launched at 10 am PDT.
    >>>

    >> So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    >> and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >>
    >> That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    > Yup. Not as daft as this though :
    >
    > ,----
    >| Will Linux Users Miss Out on Firefox 3?
    >|
    >| http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...20-26-NW-DT-RL
    > `----
    >
    > But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    A perfect example of why 500 different distributions is not good for
    Linux....

    Total confusion.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:45:20 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:10:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> So why the bloody hell are they accepting pledges from europe, russia
    >>> and china where it will be past the end of the working day by then?
    >>>
    >>> That's a bit ****ing daft if you ask me.

    >> Yup. Not as daft as this though :
    >>
    >> ,----
    >>| Will Linux Users Miss Out on Firefox 3? |
    >>|
    >>http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...-020-26-NW-DT-

    RL
    >> `----
    >>
    >> But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    > A perfect example of why 500 different distributions is not good for
    > Linux....
    >
    > Total confusion.

    Why are you confused?

    --
    Rick

  16. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Rick wrote:

    >>> But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    >> A perfect example of why 500 different distributions is not good for
    >> Linux....
    >>
    >> Total confusion.

    > Why are you confused?

    Because he's a ****ing idiot.

  17. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Yup. Not as daft as this though :
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> | |
    >>> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...20-26-NW-DT-RL
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    >> Yes. On my windows machines.
    >>

    > And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????
    >
    > Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....

    Nonsense.

  18. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Yup. Not as daft as this though :
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> | |
    >>> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...20-26-NW-DT-RL
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> But since you use primarily Windows you'll be one of the first.

    >> Yes. On my windows machines.
    >>

    > And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????
    >
    > Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....

    Please point out where I advocated windows ****tard.

    I suppose because I own a Nokia phone I'm expected to go screaming from
    the rooftops about how wonderful it is?

  19. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:06:30 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Yes. On my windows machines.
    >>>

    >> And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????
    >>
    >> Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....
    >>

    > Please point out where I advocated windows ****tard.
    >
    > I suppose because I own a Nokia phone I'm expected to go screaming from
    > the rooftops about how wonderful it is?

    Why not?
    That idiot Mark Kent seems to brag about his Nokia quite frequently,

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:06:30 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????
    >>>
    >>> Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....
    >>>

    >> Please point out where I advocated windows ****tard.
    >>
    >> I suppose because I own a Nokia phone I'm expected to go screaming from
    >> the rooftops about how wonderful it is?

    > Why not?
    > That idiot Mark Kent seems to brag about his Nokia quite frequently,

    I suppose I'm Mark Kent as well now then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast