I thought mozilla were going for a record today... - Linux

This is a discussion on I thought mozilla were going for a record today... - Linux ; On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:37:13 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:06:30 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote: >> >>> Hadron wrote: >>>> "Phil Da Lick!" writes: >>>> >>>>> Hadron wrote: ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:37:13 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Please point out where I advocated windows ****tard.
    >>>
    >>> I suppose because I own a Nokia phone I'm expected to go screaming from
    >>> the rooftops about how wonderful it is?

    >> Why not?
    >> That idiot Mark Kent seems to brag about his Nokia quite frequently,
    >>

    > I suppose I'm Mark Kent as well now then.

    Nope.
    Mark Kent is an even bigger idiot than you.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:37:13 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Why not?
    >>> That idiot Mark Kent seems to brag about his Nokia quite frequently,
    >>>

    >> I suppose I'm Mark Kent as well now then.

    > Nope.
    > Mark Kent is an even bigger idiot than you.

    Says the group's biggest wintroll.

  3. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Yes. On my windows machines.
    >>>

    >> And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????
    >>
    >> Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....
    >>

    > Please point out where I advocated windows ****tard.

    Just above. Jesus, you're slow today.

    > I suppose because I own a Nokia phone I'm expected to go screaming
    > from the rooftops about how wonderful it is?

    Most people do.

    --
    If you take both of those factors together then WinXP is a flop, selling
    *less* than Win 98 by a factor of two.

  4. Re: I thought mozilla were going for a record today...

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> And you accused ME of "advocating Windows"????
    >>>
    >>> Better tag you with "Hypocrite++", .....
    >>>

    >> Please point out where I advocated windows ****tard.

    > Just above. Jesus, you're slow today.

    Erm... Pointing out that I installed a windows product on a windows
    machine is not advocation. Of anything. It's a simple statement of fact.

    >> I suppose because I own a Nokia phone I'm expected to go screaming
    >> from the rooftops about how wonderful it is?

    > Most people do.

    Only in your warped little troll world. Fsck me if I "advocated"
    everything I bloody owned I'd never have a minute for anything else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2