[News] Circular Application Menu for GNOME in the Making - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Circular Application Menu for GNOME in the Making

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > my (not yet) package of the day - circular application menu

    Wow... they were able to make a circle shape out of it. I heard that there's
    a secret lab somewhere that's working on developing one that has a triangle
    shape and there might even be a prototype of one with 5 sides. This linux
    "innovation" thing is amazing.