[News] Call for ISPs to Better Support GNU/Linux Using Mirrors - Linux

  1. [News] Call for ISPs to Better Support GNU/Linux Using Mirrors

  2. Re: [News] Call for ISPs to Better Support GNU/Linux Using Mirrors

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > Mirror, mirror for my updates

    Maybe if linux didn't have 80-megs of updates 3X a week this wouldn't be a
    problem. The problem with linux is that it requires constant updates every
    couple of days.