[News] A Look at the Linux-based ClarkConnect Internet Gateway - Linux

  1. [News] A Look at the Linux-based ClarkConnect Internet Gateway

  2. Re: [News] A Look at the Linux-based ClarkConnect Internet Gateway

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > ClarkConnect: Open source gateway options for the remote office

    Sounds like total crap. Most people would use something better, faster and
    more reliable like Remote Desktop.