Re: "Linux crashes, a lot" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: "Linux crashes, a lot" - Linux ; RonB wrote: > > I want to be your **** slave Andrew. That means that I eat your **** and drink your piss. > If interested , please respond with picture. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this ...

  1. Re: "Linux crashes, a lot"

    RonB wrote:

    > I want to be your **** slave Andrew. That means that I eat your **** and drink your piss.
    > If interested , please respond with picture.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: "Linux crashes, a lot"

    George Orwell wrote:

    >> I want to be your **** slave Andrew. That means that I eat your **** and
    >> drink your piss. If interested , please respond with picture.

    Whatever floats your boat... "George."

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"