Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux ; Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Linux7come11 wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation: >> If this is the kind of response by Micoshaft Marketing >> Department to SERIOUS deficiencies >> of the Micoshaft desktop experience, then there is no ...

  1. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Linux7come11 wrote on behalf of Half
    Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >> If this is the kind of response by Micoshaft Marketing
    >> Department to SERIOUS deficiencies
    >> of the Micoshaft desktop experience, then there is no hope
    >> for Micoshaft investors in the company.

    > You really are insanely retarded.

    However, you are not I presume?

    > What makes you think anyone cares
    > about your insanity opinions?

    What - you don't know?
    May be you should eat some crispy nuts like Hardon Quack
    and the answers will come all over you.

  2. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Linux7come11 wrote on behalf of Half
    > Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >>> If this is the kind of response by Micoshaft Marketing
    >>> Department to SERIOUS deficiencies
    >>> of the Micoshaft desktop experience, then there is no hope
    >>> for Micoshaft investors in the company.

    >> You really are insanely retarded.

    > However, you are not I presume?

    No, and all one has to do is watch you in action to see that there is
    something wrong with you. Something went wrong with you and it's obvious.

    >> What makes you think anyone cares
    >> about your insanity opinions?

    > What - you don't know?

    What *clown*? Do you think you are important? It's all in your
    delusional mind. They don't even respect you in the Advocacy NG,
    because you are insane. Don't you know how most view you?

    > May be you should eat some crispy nuts like Hardon Quack
    > and the answers will come all over you.

    See, this is what I mean. You are insane. Whatever is in your water that
    you drink, you need to stop drinking it. It's not helping.

+ Reply to Thread