Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux ; "7" wrote in message news jf5k.10075$E41.252@text.news.virginmedia.com... > Micoshaft fraudster Linux7come11 wrote: > >> 7 wrote: >>> Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? > Linux now owns the fastest desktop and fastest desktop applications. > That is important!! No ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

  1. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    "7" wrote in message
    newsjf5k.10075$E41.252@text.news.virginmedia.com...
    > Micoshaft fraudster Linux7come11 wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>> Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    > Linux now owns the fastest desktop and fastest desktop applications.
    > That is important!!

    No it isn't.

  2. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Telstar wrote:

    > "7" wrote in message
    > newsjf5k.10075$E41.252@text.news.virginmedia.com...
    >> Micoshaft fraudster Linux7come11 wrote:

    >> Linux now owns the fastest desktop and fastest desktop applications.
    >> That is important!!

    > No it isn't.

    Prove it!

    Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.

  3. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    7 wrote:
    > Telstar wrote:
    >
    >> "7" wrote in message
    >> newsjf5k.10075$E41.252@text.news.virginmedia.com...

    >>> Linux now owns the fastest desktop and fastest desktop applications.
    >>> That is important!!

    >> No it isn't.

    > Prove it!
    >
    > Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    > A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.

    Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

  4. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    7 wrote:
    > Telstar wrote:
    >
    >> "7" wrote in message
    >> newsjf5k.10075$E41.252@text.news.virginmedia.com...

    >>> Linux now owns the fastest desktop and fastest desktop applications.
    >>> That is important!!

    >> No it isn't.

    > Prove it!
    >
    > Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    > A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.

    I see you're on your high horse called *Insanity*.

  5. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    * Bob Spears peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > 7 wrote:
    >>
    >> Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    >> A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.

    > Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    > Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    (Not me!)

    --
    He is divisive. He is manipulative. He is a user. He has taken much from me and
    the industry.

  6. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:23:05 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Bob Spears peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    >>> A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.

    >> Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    >> Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    > (Not me!)

    Nor me! And if ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system,
    how come M$ hasn't got 100% of teh market, & they *haven't*.

    --
    What a pisswit.

  7. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:23:05 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Bob Spears peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    >>> Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    >> (Not me!)

    > Nor me! And if ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system,
    > how come M$ hasn't got 100% of teh market, & they *haven't*.

    *chuckle* I think Willy worked that all out on his own!

    Liarnut, 7 and Willy in a single thread! Could one group of 'tards do
    any more harm to real Linux advocacy?

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  8. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Hadron wrote:

    > "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    > some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for
    > alternative operating systems to intercept the ball, and run it back for a
    > touchdown.": comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in
    > advocacy

    I'm getting deja vu...

    Over the last 17 years, MS had some really big hits: Win 3.1, Win95, WinXP,
    Visual Basic, MS Office, Halo.

    When is Linux/OSS going to have a big hit?

  9. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    "Bob Spears" wrote in message
    >7 wrote:
    >> Telstar wrote:
    >>
    >>> "7" wrote in message
    >>> newsjf5k.10075$E41.252@text.news.virginmedia.com...

    >>> No it isn't.

    >> Prove it!
    >>
    >> Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    >> A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.
    >>

    > Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    > Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    At least we know you breath in the dark.

    Know of 9 people in our families who have Vista.

    2 have succumb to being double dipped and bought/loaded XP
    2 don't mind Vista (non-technical)
    2 have replaced Vista with Ubuntu
    3 are still complaining.

    Thank my stars I never recommended Vista to relatives.

  10. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    William Poaster wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:23:05 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Bob Spears peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    >>> Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    >> (Not me!)

    > Nor me! And if ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system,
    > how come M$ hasn't got 100% of teh market, & they *haven't*.

    You cannot be serious with this kind of a nonsense post. There is plenty
    of room for many vendors in the market, not including MS or Linux.

  11. Re: Is Microsoft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Liarnut, 7 and Willy in a single thread! Could one group of 'tards do
    > any more harm to real Linux advocacy?

    The following question is in reference to the preceding comment.

    What is "real Linux advocacy"? I mean, what defines it? What would
    "real Linux advocacy" be?

    I'm not talking about the newsgroup charter. I'm asking what would
    constitute "real Linux advocacy".

    Suckered-into-asking,
    Kelton

  12. Re: Is Microsoft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Kelton writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Liarnut, 7 and Willy in a single thread! Could one group of 'tards do
    >> any more harm to real Linux advocacy?
    >>

    > The following question is in reference to the preceding comment.
    >
    > What is "real Linux advocacy"? I mean, what defines it? What would
    > "real Linux advocacy" be?
    >
    > I'm not talking about the newsgroup charter. I'm asking what would
    > constitute "real Linux advocacy".
    >
    > Suckered-into-asking,
    > Kelton

    Advocating the uses Linux can be put to where it does a good or better
    job of work than Windows. Where it can replace existing Windows
    solutions and the end user is as happy, if not more so, that he was
    before. All these idiots do is deny there are issues and spout nonsense
    about MS and MS based software.

    --
    BOY is Microsoft doomed! LOL!

  13. Re: Is Microsoft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Hadron wrote:
    > Kelton writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> Liarnut, 7 and Willy in a single thread! Could one group of 'tards do
    >>> any more harm to real Linux advocacy?
    >>>

    >> The following question is in reference to the preceding comment.
    >>
    >> What is "real Linux advocacy"? I mean, what defines it? What would
    >> "real Linux advocacy" be?
    >>
    >> I'm not talking about the newsgroup charter. I'm asking what would
    >> constitute "real Linux advocacy".
    >>
    >> Suckered-into-asking,
    >> Kelton

    > Advocating the uses Linux can be put to where it does a good or better
    > job of work than Windows. Where it can replace existing Windows
    > solutions and the end user is as happy, if not more so, that he was
    > before. All these idiots do is deny there are issues and spout nonsense
    > about MS and MS based software.

    There are NO advocates here any more,they left years ago, pushed out by
    the likes of 7, Poaster, Schestowitz and other hypocrites.

  14. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Canuck57 wrote:
    > "Bob Spears" wrote in message
    >> 7 wrote:

    >>> Prove it!
    >>>
    >>> Give 10 new users PCs and ask them which PC they prefer.
    >>> A slow PC desktop or a fast PC desktop.
    >>>

    >> Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    >> Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    > At least we know you breath in the dark.
    >
    > Know of 9 people in our families who have Vista.
    >
    > 2 have succumb to being double dipped and bought/loaded XP
    > 2 don't mind Vista (non-technical)
    > 2 have replaced Vista with Ubuntu
    > 3 are still complaining.
    >
    > Thank my stars I never recommended Vista to relatives.

    Your using 'relatives' to indicate your closeness to baboons, right?

  15. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > Canuck57 wrote:
    >> "Bob Spears" wrote in message

    >>> Ten out of ten PC users prefer a Windows operating system.
    >>> Either Windows XP or, preferably, Windows Vista.

    >> At least we know you breath in the dark.
    >>
    >> Know of 9 people in our families who have Vista.
    >>
    >> 2 have succumb to being double dipped and bought/loaded XP
    >> 2 don't mind Vista (non-technical)
    >> 2 have replaced Vista with Ubuntu
    >> 3 are still complaining.
    >>
    >> Thank my stars I never recommended Vista to relatives.

    > Your using 'relatives' to indicate your closeness to baboons, right?

    Yes, Same As In Your Family. Just FYI

  16. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:37:06 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    >> some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for
    >> alternative operating systems to intercept the ball, and run it back for a
    >> touchdown.": comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in
    >> advocacy

    > I'm getting deja vu...
    >
    > Over the last 17 years, MS had some really big hits: Win 3.1, Win95, WinXP,
    > Visual Basic, MS Office, Halo.
    >
    > When is Linux/OSS going to have a big hit?

    TuxRacer?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  17. Re: Is Microsoft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:20:08 -0400, Kelton wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Liarnut, 7 and Willy in a single thread! Could one group of 'tards do
    >> any more harm to real Linux advocacy?
    >>

    > The following question is in reference to the preceding comment.
    >
    > What is "real Linux advocacy"? I mean, what defines it? What would
    > "real Linux advocacy" be?
    >
    > I'm not talking about the newsgroup charter. I'm asking what would
    > constitute "real Linux advocacy".
    >
    > Suckered-into-asking,
    > Kelton

    The exact opposite of what you read from boobs like Roy Schestowitz,
    William Poaster, Mark Kent, HPT, 7 Linonut and [Homer].

    If you filter Rex Ballard's fairy tales out of his posts, he does some of
    the best advocacy in the group.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:37:06 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > When is Linux/OSS going to have a big hit?

    Happens every day when the FSF retreats to water pipes and herb.

  19. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Victor writes:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:37:06 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> When is Linux/OSS going to have a big hit?

    > Happens every day when the FSF retreats to water pipes and herb.

    Water and the FSF do not mix.

    Here's a guide to what different OS users tend to look like:

    http://thegreatgeekmanual.com/images...-mac-linux.jpg

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  20. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:43:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Water and the FSF do not mix.

    I meant to say that they're a bunch of pot-smoking hippies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast