Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins? - Linux ; 7 wrote: unrelated groups removed. Question: What is a person who posts nonsense to totally unrelated newsgroups called? I smell a hypocrite...

  1. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    7 wrote:

    unrelated groups removed.

    Question: What is a person who posts nonsense to totally unrelated
    newsgroups called?

    I smell a hypocrite

  2. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:07:20 +0100, trufe Hirts wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >

    > unrelated groups removed.
    >
    > Question: What is a person who posts nonsense to totally unrelated
    > newsgroups called?
    >
    > I smell a hypocrite

    What do you call someone that can't spell ...

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Rick writes:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:07:20 +0100, trufe Hirts wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>

    >> unrelated groups removed.
    >>
    >> Question: What is a person who posts nonsense to totally unrelated
    >> newsgroups called?
    >>
    >> I smell a hypocrite

    > What do you call someone that can't spell ...

    Tasteless?

    --
    "Let the body stay buried wherever he put it, maybe it'll get
    found some day, maybe not. "

  4. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Rick wrote:

    > What do you call someone that can't spell ...

    pRick.

  5. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    "Rick" stated in post
    e9KdnQMRZawCF8jVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/15/08 2:33 PM:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:07:20 +0100, trufe Hirts wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>

    >> unrelated groups removed.
    >>
    >> Question: What is a person who posts nonsense to totally unrelated
    >> newsgroups called?
    >>
    >> I smell a hypocrite

    > What do you call someone that can't spell ...

    Rick!

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  6. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    Frank wrote:
    > Rick wrote:
    >

    >> What do you call someone that can't spell ...
    >>

    > pRick.

    heh!

    Though honestly an earlier cola "advocate" named Ralph was much worse:

    "No, it means that MS has found ways to incress revinue dispite declining
    groth of market share."

    Now that's classic!

  7. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    DFS wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>> What do you call someone that can't spell ...
    >>>

    >> pRick.

    > heh!
    >
    > Though honestly an earlier cola "advocate" named Ralph was much worse:
    >
    > "No, it means that MS has found ways to incress revinue dispite declining
    > groth of market share."
    >
    > Now that's classic!

    Ralph/cybear/matt_left_coast was a moron, but even his legacy of
    stupidity can not compare to that of pRick.

  8. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    DFS wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>> What do you call someone that can't spell ...
    >>>

    >> pRick.

    > heh!
    >
    > Though honestly an earlier cola "advocate" named Ralph was much worse:
    >
    > "No, it means that MS has found ways to incress revinue dispite declining
    > groth of market share."
    >
    > Now that's classic!

    Ralph/cybear/matt_left_coast was a moron, but even his legacy of
    stupidity can not compare to that of pRick.

  9. Re: Is Micoshaft Marketing Causing Retardation of IT Admins?

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:54:02 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >> What do you call someone that can't spell ...
    >>

    > Rick!

    I don't think he gets it.

+ Reply to Thread