[News] Windows Partition Becomes Redundant for More Linux Adopters - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Windows Partition Becomes Redundant for More Linux Adopters

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    Your post is off-topic in this COLA, your violating [comp.os.linux.advocacy]
    FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks