Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster - Linux

This is a discussion on Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster - Linux ; I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron motherboard). ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

  1. Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster



    I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first started
    to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a dumpster (P4
    1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron motherboard).

    http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211



    ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

  2. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >
    > I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first started
    > to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a dumpster (P4
    > 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron motherboard).
    >

    > http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211


    It won't be long before some Linux basement dweller will come up with a new
    distribution:

    Dumpster Linux !

    Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet?


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Ezekiel is in trouble - he prefers the dumpster

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    >
    > I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    > started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    > dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron
    > motherboard).

    > http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >
    >
    >
    > ** Posted the dumpster **


    pfffffffffffffftt

    aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster


    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    >> dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron
    >> motherboard).

    >> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> ** Posted the dumpster **

    >
    > pfffffffffffffftt
    >
    > aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha


    Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he knows
    where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else hiding it
    there.

    aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!





    ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

  5. Re: Ezekiel is in trouble - still prefers the dumpster

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    >>> dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron
    >>> motherboard).

    >>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> ** Posted from the dumpster **

    >>
    >> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>
    >> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha

    >


    aha hHAha hahaha HAH ahahah ahaha



    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:29:23 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    >> dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron
    >> motherboard).

    >> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211

    >
    > It won't be long before some Linux basement dweller will come up with a
    > new distribution:
    >
    > Dumpster Linux !


    Do you still believe any informed person believes anything you say? If
    you said the sky was blue, I wonder how many people would go outside,
    just to make sure....

    >
    > Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet?


    .... doesn't matter... and why does the fact that it doesn't matter how
    many distros there are gall you so much?



    --
    Rick

  7. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    >>> dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron
    >>> motherboard).

    >>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> ** Posted the dumpster **

    >>
    >> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>
    >> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha

    >
    > Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he knows
    > where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else hiding it
    > there.
    >
    > aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!


    Poor Rick....
    He's going unstable again.

    I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by offering
    to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for him.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    Rick wrote:

    >> Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet?

    >
    > ... doesn't matter... and why does the fact that it doesn't matter how
    > many distros there are *gall you so much?
    >


    Because he's the kind of guy who also gets upset by the number of species on
    earth, and can't wait to kill as many as possible until there's only one.

    --
    Facts are sacred ... but comment is free

  9. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:02:22 GMT, Robin T Cox wrote:

    > Rick wrote:
    >
    >>> Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet?

    >>
    >> ... doesn't matter... and why does the fact that it doesn't matter how
    >> many distros there are *gall you so much?
    >>

    >
    > Because he's the kind of guy who also gets upset by the number of species on
    > earth, and can't wait to kill as many as possible until there's only one.


    Sounds more like you HPT and your trolls.
    How's Wendy these days?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:42:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" wrote in message
    >> news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    >>>> dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS
    >>>> Albatron motherboard).

    >>>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> ** Posted the dumpster **
    >>>
    >>> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>>
    >>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha

    >>
    >> Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he
    >> knows where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else
    >> hiding it there.
    >>
    >> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!

    >
    > Poor Rick....
    > He's going unstable again.
    >
    > I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    > offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for
    > him.


    .... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...



    --
    Rick

  11. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:07:50 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:42:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" wrote in message
    >>> news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>>>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a
    >>>>> dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS
    >>>>> Albatron motherboard).

    >>>>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> ** Posted the dumpster **
    >>>>
    >>>> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>>>
    >>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha
    >>>
    >>> Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he
    >>> knows where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else
    >>> hiding it there.
    >>>
    >>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!

    >>
    >> Poor Rick....
    >> He's going unstable again.
    >>
    >> I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    >> offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for
    >> him.

    >
    > ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...


    Give it a rest Rick.
    You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first started
    >> to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of a dumpster (P4
    >> 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron motherboard).
    >>

    >> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211

    >
    > It won't be long before some Linux basement dweller will come up with a new
    > distribution:
    >
    > Dumpster Linux !
    >
    > Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet?
    >
    >


    The more linux distros the more "freedom" they have. Each one with 50Gb
    of usless applications that nobody understands and nobody ever uses.

  13. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:16:37 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:07:50 -0500, Rick wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:42:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Rick" wrote in message
    >>>> news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >>>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>>>>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of
    >>>>>> a dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS
    >>>>>> Albatron motherboard).

    >>>>>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> ** Posted the dumpster **
    >>>>>
    >>>>> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>>>>
    >>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha
    >>>>
    >>>> Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he
    >>>> knows where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else
    >>>> hiding it there.
    >>>>
    >>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Poor Rick....
    >>> He's going unstable again.
    >>>
    >>> I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    >>> offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for
    >>> him.

    >>
    >> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >
    > Give it a rest Rick.
    > You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.



    ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...


    --
    Rick

  14. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    Rick writes:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:16:37 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:07:50 -0500, Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:42:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "Rick" wrote in message
    >>>>> news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >>>>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>>>>>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of
    >>>>>>> a dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS
    >>>>>>> Albatron motherboard).

    >>>>>>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> ** Posted the dumpster **
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he
    >>>>> knows where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else
    >>>>> hiding it there.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!
    >>>>
    >>>> Poor Rick....
    >>>> He's going unstable again.
    >>>>
    >>>> I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    >>>> offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for
    >>>> him.
    >>>
    >>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >>
    >> Give it a rest Rick.
    >> You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.

    >
    >
    > ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...


    Is this guy for real?

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.
    comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in advocacy

  15. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    "Rick" stated in post
    e9KdnQERZayGF8jVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/15/08 2:31 PM:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:16:37 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:07:50 -0500, Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:42:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "Rick" wrote in message
    >>>>> news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >>>>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >>>>>>> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of
    >>>>>>> a dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS
    >>>>>>> Albatron motherboard).

    >>>>>>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> ** Posted the dumpster **
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason he
    >>>>> knows where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody else
    >>>>> hiding it there.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!
    >>>>
    >>>> Poor Rick....
    >>>> He's going unstable again.
    >>>>
    >>>> I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    >>>> offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for
    >>>> him.
    >>>
    >>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >>
    >> Give it a rest Rick.
    >> You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.

    >
    >
    > ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...
    >

    With guesses like that I would suggest you *not* play the lottery.


    --
    Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.




  16. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:32:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:16:37 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:07:50 -0500, Rick wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:42:01 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:35:41 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> "Rick" wrote in message
    >>>>>> news:e9KdnQURZazrqMjVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    >>>>>>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I
    >>>>>>>> first started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was
    >>>>>>>> pulled out of a dumpster (P4 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB
    >>>>>>>> HDD, crappy POS Albatron motherboard).

    >>>>>>>> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> ** Posted the dumpster **
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> pfffffffffffffftt
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Hey Ricktard. I heard that Hans Reiser is innocent and the reason
    >>>>>> he knows where his wife's body is hidden is because he saw somebody
    >>>>>> else hiding it there.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> aahhah HHA hahaha HAHh HAHha HAHHA hHHA hAhaaaha!!!!!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Poor Rick....
    >>>>> He's going unstable again.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    >>>>> offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much for
    >>>>> him.
    >>>>
    >>>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...
    >>>
    >>> Give it a rest Rick.
    >>> You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.

    >>
    >>
    >> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >
    > Is this guy for real?


    Yup... truth hurts, doesn't it?
    --
    Rick

  17. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    "Rick" stated in post
    e9KdnTsRZay5B8jVnZ2dnUVZ_qbinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/15/08 3:39 PM:

    ....
    >>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >>
    >> Is this guy for real?

    >
    > Yup... truth hurts, doesn't it?


    For most people it does not - but I will trust you when you claim it does
    hurt you.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21217782777472


  18. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    Rick wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Rick writes:
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>> Rick wrote:
    >>>>> Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> I guess seeing his hero Hans Reiser basically admitting guilt by
    >>>>>> offering to tell the authorities where the body is, was too much
    >>>>>> for him.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...
    >>>>
    >>>> Give it a rest Rick.
    >>>> You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.
    >>>
    >>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >>
    >> Is this guy for real?

    >
    > Yup... truth hurts, doesn't it?


    LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that they would
    associate use of the Reiser disk format incriminating Linux advocates as
    accessories to the crime that was committed. They really need to get a
    life.

    --
    HPT

  19. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> Rick wrote:
    >>
    >>>> Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet?
    >>>
    >>> ... doesn't matter... and why does the fact that it doesn't matter how
    >>> many distros there are *gall you so much?
    >>>
    >>>

    >> Because he's the kind of guy who also gets upset by the number of
    >> species on earth, and can't wait to kill as many as possible until
    >> there's only one.

    >
    > Sounds more like you HPT and your trolls. How's Wendy these days?


    Geeze, what a moron. We are three separate persons, not like Moshe's 300+
    socks. He's grappling for straws, so clueless is he, a compleat idiot.

    --
    HPT

  20. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:23:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> I run my RAID array of pr0n on 2x300GB Maxtor PATA drives. I first
    >> started to use Linux seriously on a computer that was pulled out of
    >> a dumpster (P4
    >> 1.7Ghz Prescott, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, crappy POS Albatron
    >> motherboard).

    >> http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/13/2154211

    >
    > It won't be long before some Linux basement dweller will come up with
    > a new distribution:
    >
    > Dumpster Linux !


    We may have to make allowances that there are actually 2 Linux
    developers^^^^^^^^^^ lusers living in Mom's house: one in the basement and
    another in the bedroom he grew up in (complete with the race-car bed of
    course).

    Keep an eye out for SpeedRacer Linux




+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast