Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster - Linux

This is a discussion on Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster - Linux ; High Plains Thumper writes: > Moshe Goldfarb wrote: >> Robin T Cox wrote: >>> Rick wrote: >>> >>>>> Have we hit 1500 different Linux distributions yet? >>>> >>>> ... doesn't matter... and why does the fact that it doesn't matter ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35

  1. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> Robin T Cox wrote:

    >>> Because he's the kind of guy who also gets upset by the number of
    >>> species on earth, and can't wait to kill as many as possible until
    >>> there's only one.

    >> Sounds more like you HPT and your trolls. How's Wendy these days?

    > Geeze, what a moron. We are three separate persons, not like Moshe's 300+
    > socks. He's grappling for straws, so clueless is he, a compleat
    > idiot.

    The Royal "we" is it Robin?

  2. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:32:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Rick writes:

    >>> Give it a rest Rick.
    >>> You're just looking like an even bigger idiot than usual.

    >> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    > Is this guy for real?

    Sadly, yes, Rick is for real.
    I think Linux has rotted his brain.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Sadly, yes, Rick is for real.
    > I think Linux has rotted his brain.

    I think poverty has made him angry.

  4. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:52:39 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> Sounds more like you HPT and your trolls. How's Wendy these days?

    >> Geeze, what a moron. We are three separate persons, not like Moshe's 300+
    >> socks. He's grappling for straws, so clueless is he, a compleat idiot.

    > You spelled complete wrong.....
    > Idiot.........

    Have you noticed that when certain "advocates" call others "idiots" or
    "retards" they make basic spelling mistakes? It's like Rick with his
    "your a complete idiot". No! Surely "Rick" can not be another High
    Plains Hypocrite nym? It would figure thought. It sure would make sense..

    --
    "Give it up because going on the offensive, and you are quite offensive, is
    not going to cover up your trolling and nym shifting blunders no matter now

  5. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:48:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that they would
    > associate use of the Reiser disk format incriminating Linux advocates as
    > accessories to the crime that was committed. They really need to get a
    > life.

    Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are consoling each
    other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to, apart from Flatfish's socks.

    Pathetic clowns.

  6. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:48:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >

    >> LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that they would
    >> associate use of the Reiser disk format incriminating Linux advocates as
    >> accessories to the crime that was committed. They really need to get a
    >> life.

    > Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are consoling each
    > other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to, apart from Flatfish's socks.
    >
    > Pathetic clowns.

    Looks like Willy has poasted ANOTHER "me too" in which he tells everyone
    about his killfiles. Is there a more useless "advocate" than Dumb Willy?

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  7. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:21:16 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:48:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>

    >>> LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that they would
    >>> associate use of the Reiser disk format incriminating Linux advocates
    >>> as accessories to the crime that was committed. They really need to
    >>> get a life.

    >> Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are consoling
    >> each other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to, apart from
    >> Flatfish's socks.
    >>
    >> Pathetic clowns.
    >>

    > Looks like Willy has poasted ANOTHER "me too" in which he tells everyone
    > about his killfiles. Is there a more useless "advocate" than Dumb Willy?

    You. Flatfarb.

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 01:28:20 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Sadly, yes, Rick is for real.
    >> I think Linux has rotted his brain.

    > I think

    No, you don't...

    > poverty has made him angry.

    Well, I don't like to see people living in shacks and worse. It makes me
    fell sorry for some people.
    --
    Rick

  9. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 01:25:58 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:32:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Rick writes:

    >>> ... I guess you're just a lying bitch ...

    >> Is this guy for real?

    > Sadly, yes, Rick is for real.
    > I think Linux

    No, you don't.

    > has rotted his brain.

    Too bad for you, since you use Linux.
    --
    Rick

  10. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that
    >> they would associate use of the Reiser disk format
    >> incriminating Linux advocates as accessories to the crime
    >> that was committed. They really need to get a life.

    > Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are
    > consoling each other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to,
    > apart from Flatfish's socks.
    >
    > Pathetic clowns.

    Pathetic is correct. The more the speak the more moronish they
    look. They have an extremely small audience. Screaming like
    little girls, most have them kill filtered, Marboro country
    style. :-)

    --
    HPT

  11. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that
    >>> they would associate use of the Reiser disk format
    >>> incriminating Linux advocates as accessories to the crime
    >>> that was committed. They really need to get a life.

    >> Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are
    >> consoling each other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to,
    >> apart from Flatfish's socks.
    >>
    >> Pathetic clowns.

    > Pathetic is correct. The more the speak the more moronish they look.
    > They have an extremely small audience. Screaming like little girls,
    > most have them kill filtered, Marboro country style. :-)

    *chuckle*

    For two idiots that sit behind killfiles you sure have a lot to say
    about other peoples posts!

    --
    If you take both of those factors together then WinXP is a flop, selling
    *less* than Win 98 by a factor of two.

  12. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that
    >>> they would associate use of the Reiser disk format
    >>> incriminating Linux advocates as accessories to the crime
    >>> that was committed. They really need to get a life.

    >> Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are
    >> consoling each other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to,
    >> apart from Flatfish's socks.
    >>
    >> Pathetic clowns.

    > Pathetic is correct. The more the speak the more moronish they look.
    > They have an extremely small audience. Screaming like little girls,
    > most have them kill filtered, Marboro country style. :-)

    Does Linux meet all your needs, fraud?

    ,----
    `----

    --
    It explains a lot. I've not heard of anyone I know, anywhere, buying XP,
    and I've not seen it sold whilst I've been in any shops.

  13. Re: Dell linux is in trouble - Real linux users prefer the dumpster

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:58:09 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Geeze, what a moron. We are three separate persons, not like Moshe's 300+
    >>> socks. He's grappling for straws, so clueless is he, a compleat idiot.

    >> You spelled complete wrong.....
    >> Idiot.........

    > Have you noticed that when certain "advocates" call others "idiots" or
    > "retards" they make basic spelling mistakes? It's like Rick with his
    > "your a complete idiot". No! Surely "Rick" can not be another High
    > Plains Hypocrite nym? It would figure thought. It sure would make sense..

    Nothing would surprise me.
    I am a terrible speller as well as a poor grammarian.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:21:16 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:48:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>

    >>> LOL! Troof Hertz for the trolltards. It is amazing that they would
    >>> associate use of the Reiser disk format incriminating Linux advocates as
    >>> accessories to the crime that was committed. They really need to get a
    >>> life.

    >> Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are consoling each
    >> other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to, apart from Flatfish's socks.
    >>
    >> Pathetic clowns.
    >>

    > Looks like Willy has poasted ANOTHER "me too" in which he tells everyone
    > about his killfiles. Is there a more useless "advocate" than Dumb Willy?

    Doubtful but the pack of Linux loons is all getting very close to each
    other.

    It's really at the point where you have to qualify the term loser.

    IOW what *kind* of loser.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: flatfarb is in trouble - prefers the sewer

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:05:47 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:

    >>> Looks like the Moshe "Flatfish" Golfart & Quack trolls are
    >>> consoling each other. Perhaps they've no one else to talk to,
    >>> apart from Flatfish's socks.
    >>>
    >>> Pathetic clowns.

    >> Pathetic is correct. The more the speak the more moronish they look.
    >> They have an extremely small audience. Screaming like little girls,
    >> most have them kill filtered, Marboro country style. :-)

    > *chuckle*
    >
    > For two idiots that sit behind killfiles you sure have a lot to say
    > about other peoples posts!

    Amazing isn't it?