George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner - Linux

This is a discussion on George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner - Linux ; Yeah, our favorite OpenOffice-dissing numb-nuts somehow got on a "net-neutrality" panel and -- guess what -- he's against it, and supports it with spin, and even sneaks in a little lie. What a prince. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06...ols/page2.html The panel also included George ...

  1. George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner

    Yeah, our favorite OpenOffice-dissing numb-nuts somehow got on a
    "net-neutrality" panel and -- guess what -- he's against it, and
    supports it with spin, and even sneaks in a little lie. What a prince.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06...ols/page2.html

    The panel also included George Ou and Richard Bennett, two
    networking-obsessed pals who have vehemently defended Comcast's right
    to throttle peer-to-peer traffic, and Whitt received more than a few
    harsh words from Ou.

    How the hell did this moron

    http://www.roughlydrafted.com/wp-con...0712211018.jpg

    get on this panel?

    Ou is adamant that - whether it forbids ISPs from prioritizing apps
    and services or it forbids them from selling prioritization -
    neutrality regulation would actually prevent things like video and
    voice from flourishing on our worldwide IP network. "If you forbid
    prioritization, you forbid converged networks," he said. "And if you
    forbid converged networks, you get a bunch of tiny networks that are
    designed to do very specific things. Why not merge them into one fat
    pipe and let the consumer pick and choose what they want to run?

    "Net neutrality forbids consumer choice. The consumer can't say
    'Please prioritize.'"

    Imbecile.

    But Ou didn't stop there. At one point, the discussion turned to the
    notion of network "transparency." Comcast's greatest sin was that it
    didn't come clean on that BitTorrent blocking, and the panel was
    asked if ISPs should at least be obligated to divulge their network
    management techniques.

    "I think pretty much all of us are for transparency. But I'm for
    transparency not only for the network providers but also for the
    applications providers," Ou said. "The only American company on this
    panel that's been doing bad things and not telling people is Google.
    [They're] filtering content in China."

    Liar (see the article for why).

    http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2007/0...ft-shill-zoon/

    ZDNet's George Ou Exposed as Ignorant Microsoft Shill (Zoon!)

    Take Microsoft's need for constant, high pitched spin to detract
    from its grave mistakes and regular failures and combine it with
    ZDNet's unapologetically desperate brand of sensational headline
    writing, and you have fertile ground for arrogant morons ready and
    willing to say anything and everything. High up on the moron pile is
    George Ou, a blogger billed as a "Technical Director of
    ZDNet."

    Zoon award winner.

    --
    Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and
    motivating them, the teacher is the most important.

  2. Re: George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner

    "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    > Yeah, our favorite OpenOffice-dissing numb-nuts somehow got on a
    > "net-neutrality" panel and -- guess what -- he's against it, and
    > supports it with spin, and even sneaks in a little lie. What a prince.
    >

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06...ols/page2.html
    >
    > The panel also included George Ou and Richard Bennett, two
    > networking-obsessed pals who have vehemently defended Comcast's right
    > to throttle peer-to-peer traffic, and Whitt received more than a few
    > harsh words from Ou.
    >
    > How the hell did this moron
    >

    > http://www.roughlydrafted.com/wp-con...0712211018.jpg
    >
    > get on this panel?
    >
    > Ou is adamant that - whether it forbids ISPs from prioritizing apps
    > and services or it forbids them from selling prioritization -
    > neutrality regulation would actually prevent things like video and
    > voice from flourishing on our worldwide IP network. "If you forbid
    > prioritization, you forbid converged networks," he said. "And if you
    > forbid converged networks, you get a bunch of tiny networks that are
    > designed to do very specific things. Why not merge them into one fat
    > pipe and let the consumer pick and choose what they want to run?
    >
    > "Net neutrality forbids consumer choice. The consumer can't say
    > 'Please prioritize.'"
    >
    > Imbecile.
    >
    > But Ou didn't stop there. At one point, the discussion turned to the
    > notion of network "transparency." Comcast's greatest sin was that it
    > didn't come clean on that BitTorrent blocking, and the panel was
    > asked if ISPs should at least be obligated to divulge their network
    > management techniques.
    >
    > "I think pretty much all of us are for transparency. But I'm for
    > transparency not only for the network providers but also for the
    > applications providers," Ou said. "The only American company on this
    > panel that's been doing bad things and not telling people is Google.
    > [They're] filtering content in China."
    >
    > Liar (see the article for why).
    >

    > http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2007/0...ft-shill-zoon/
    >
    > ZDNet's George Ou Exposed as Ignorant Microsoft

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  3. Re: George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner

    "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    > Yeah, our favorite OpenOffice-dissing numb-nuts somehow got on a
    > "net-neutrality" panel and -- guess what -- he's against it, and
    > supports it with spin, and even sneaks in a little lie. What a prince.

    WOW!, Roy will love you for such a rant, your head is up Schestowitz's arse
    much too deep now, Liarnut!
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:53:57 +0100, Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >
    >> "Net neutrality forbids consumer choice. The consumer can't say
    >> 'Please prioritize.'"
    >>
    >> Imbecile.

    > It's not so much stupidity as malevolence IMHO. Totalitarians are
    > duty-bound to misrepresent oppression as "choice", and freedom as
    > "dissidence", because that's the totalitarian agenda. What is far
    > more incredible than this twisted agenda itself, is the fact that
    > such people truly believe in the righteousness of it.

    You sound like a stark raving lunatic [Homer].

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:15:15 +0200, Clogwog wrote:

    > "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    >> Yeah, our favorite OpenOffice-dissing numb-nuts somehow got on a
    >> "net-neutrality" panel and -- guess what -- he's against it, and
    >> supports it with spin, and even sneaks in a little lie. What a prince.

    > WOW!, Roy will love you for such a rant, your head is up Schestowitz's arse
    > much too deep now, Liarnut!

    I have a block and tackle.
    Maybe we can unhook them?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: George Ou, imbecile. liar, and Zoon award winner

    "Moshe Goldfarb." schreef in bericht
    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:15:15 +0200, Clogwog wrote:
    >
    >> "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    >>> Yeah, our favorite OpenOffice-dissing numb-nuts somehow got on a
    >>> "net-neutrality" panel and -- guess what -- he's against it, and
    >>> supports it with spin, and even sneaks in a little lie. What a prince.

    >> WOW!, Roy will love you for such a rant, your head is up Schestowitz's
    >> arse
    >> much too deep now, Liarnut!

    > I have a block and tackle.
    > Maybe we can unhook them?

    You need at least 9000 lbs lifting power for them to unhook.
    It's pathetic to read Loonynuts "contributions" in COLA.
    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

+ Reply to Thread