[news]Linux advocate spends hours each days searching for pro linuxnews to post onto COLA - Linux

This is a discussion on [news]Linux advocate spends hours each days searching for pro linuxnews to post onto COLA - Linux ; Linux advocate, Roy Schestycough, who trawls the net for pro Linux news stories to post onto COLA has achieved the world record this evening with his 1 millionth post. Regulars on COLA await enthraled every day for the only source ...

  1. [news]Linux advocate spends hours each days searching for pro linuxnews to post onto COLA

    Linux advocate, Roy Schestycough, who trawls the net for pro Linux news
    stories to post onto COLA has achieved the world record this evening
    with his 1 millionth post. Regulars on COLA await enthraled every day
    for the only source of good news relating to Linux. Roy, 13, doesn't get
    out much.

  2. An immature troll wrote ...

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:54:11 +0100, trufe Hirts wrote:

    > Linux advocate, Roy Schestycough, who trawls the net for pro Linux
    > news stories to post onto COLA has achieved the world record this
    > evening with his 1 millionth post. Regulars on COLA await enthraled
    > every day for the only source of good news relating to Linux. Roy,
    > 13, doesn't get out much.

    Wow, this Schestycough must be one hell of a Linux advocate. Strange
    how I've never seen any of his posts though. Must be a flaw in my
    wintroll filters. Not as bad as your math though.

    On a more personal note: grow up for ****s sake.

  3. Re: An immature troll wrote ...

    hardon quack wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:54:11 +0100, trufe Hirts wrote:
    >
    >> Linux advocate, Roy Schestycough, who trawls the net for pro Linux
    >> news stories to post onto COLA has achieved the world record this
    >> evening with his 1 millionth post. Regulars on COLA await enthraled
    >> every day for the only source of good news relating to Linux. Roy,
    >> 13, doesn't get out much.

    > Wow, this Schestycough must be one hell of a Linux advocate. Strange
    > how I've never seen any of his posts though. Must be a flaw in my
    > wintroll filters. Not as bad as your math though.
    >
    > On a more personal note: grow up for ****s sake.

    Nothing wrong with satire, funny or not.

  4. Re: An immature troll wrote ...

    trufe Hirts wrote:

    > Nothing wrong with satire, funny or not.

    Well, you definitely aren't funny.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Press any key to continue. No, not THAT one!

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread