[News] MySpace Makes First Contribution to Open Source Software - Linux

  1. [News] MySpace Makes First Contribution to Open Source Software

  2. Re: [News] MySpace Makes First Contribution to Open Source Software

    On 2008-06-14, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    > MySpace plans redesign for next week
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| It said it was working with Lucene Open-Source engine and community, marking
    >| the first time MySpace has contributed to the open-source community.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/techn...35759220080613
    >
    > Wikia could benefit from this too.

    This isn't an advocacy post. Ewik says so

    --
    Dogs crawl under fences. Software crawls under Windows.

+ Reply to Thread