On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 04:22:52 +0100, Homer wrote:

>> Sabayon Linux Partners with NetCraft Communications to Enhance
>> Versiera's Support for Linux OS

> Wow!

It sure doesn't take much to get you fired up....

> That's quite a step up for this project. It wasn't that long ago that it
> was just a couple of teenage hobbyists tweaking Gentoo. Now they're
> global entrepreneurs.

Amazing what can be done when time is spent actually working with Linux
instead of trashing Microsoft 24x7.

Doesn't it bother you that Spamowitz gets paid for doing the same thing you
do for free?

> Just another example of how Free Software is good business.

Err...no.
It's *an example*, not another example.
There are plenty of failures as well.

--