Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - Linux ; Nomen Nescio wrote: > > >Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value & >not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts >XNA is a sure sign of low self-esteem. In short, they >are NOT worth reading to begin ...

  1. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA

    Nomen Nescio wrote:

    >Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value &
    >not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts
    >XNA is a sure sign of low self-esteem. In short, they
    >are NOT worth reading to begin with.

    What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    use, he's a Mara yes man.

    If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.

    The only time he will post in this group is after
    Mara does.
    --

    http://frinko.com/auditional-girl-sh...f-mistake.html
    Auditional girl shirt off mistake

  2. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA

    wrote in message
    > Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >

    >>Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value &
    >>not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts
    >>XNA is a sure sign of low self-esteem. In short, they
    >>are NOT worth reading to begin with.
    >>

    > What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    > use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >
    > If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >
    > The only time he will post in this group is after
    > Mara does.
    > --
    >
    > http://frinko.com/auditional-girl-sh...f-mistake.html
    > Auditional girl shirt off mistake

    The same occurs here. Dumb Willy has never had an original thought or idea
    in his entire life. His only purpose in COLA is to follow around 3-4
    posters and make a bunch of brainless "me too" posts and agree with
    everything they say. It's amusing how sometimes Dumb Willy makes one of his
    "me too" posts agreeing with the poster only to have the poster reply with
    "You misunderstood... that's not what I meant" in which case Dumb Willy
    will immediately change his mind again and make another "me too" post
    agreeing with the new position.

    He's basically a lap dog. Only that most lap dogs are brighter than this
    retard.

  3. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:09:12 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > wrote in message
    >> Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >>

    >>>Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value &
    >>>not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts
    >>>XNA is a sure sign of low self-esteem. In short, they
    >>>are NOT worth reading to begin with.
    >>>

    >> What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    >> use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >>
    >> If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >>
    >> The only time he will post in this group is after
    >> Mara does.
    >> --
    >>
    >> http://frinko.com/auditional-girl-sh...f-mistake.html
    >> Auditional girl shirt off mistake

    > The same occurs here. Dumb Willy has never had an original thought or idea
    > in his entire life. His only purpose in COLA is to follow around 3-4
    > posters and make a bunch of brainless "me too" posts and agree with
    > everything they say. It's amusing how sometimes Dumb Willy makes one of his
    > "me too" posts agreeing with the poster only to have the poster reply with
    > "You misunderstood... that's not what I meant" in which case Dumb Willy
    > will immediately change his mind again and make another "me too" post
    > agreeing with the new position.
    >
    > He's basically a lap dog. Only that most lap dogs are brighter than this
    > retard.

    William Poaster is totally useless.
    All he talks about is his fantastic filters and he even lies about that.
    Of course Poaster and the rest of the gang label people who use XNA as
    trolls but when one of their own does the same thing, then it's magically
    ok.

    The COLA double standard once again.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA

    In article ,
    Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
    > What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    > use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >
    > If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >
    > The only time he will post in this group is after
    > Mara does.

    That's how he started in COLA. If Mark Kent posted something, Willy
    would respond, with a "me too" post. Eventually, though, he left the
    nest, and started offering his own unique and original idiocy.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  5. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:38:40 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
    >> What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    >> use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >>
    >> If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >>
    >> The only time he will post in this group is after
    >> Mara does.

    Mara's posted recently & I haven't, so you're a lying POS too. Had this
    idiot Mac troll not replied, I wouldn't have seen your drivel.

    > That's how he started in COLA. If Mark Kent posted something, Willy
    > would respond, with a "me too" post. Eventually, though, he left the
    > nest, and started offering his own unique and original idiocy.

    Bull**** from a Mac troll. You're as dumb here as you are in COLA, Smith.
    As for "me too", noticed how Quack, DFS & Flatfish do it? But not a word
    from you of course, or about the Flatfish socks.
    Now run along back to your other troll pals, Quack & Flatfish.

    --
    "And DON'T bother to reply"
    Terminated with extreme prejudice.

  6. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:38:40 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
    >> What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    >> use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >>
    >> If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >>
    >> The only time he will post in this group is after
    >> Mara does.

    > That's how he started in COLA. If Mark Kent posted something, Willy
    > would respond, with a "me too" post. Eventually, though, he left the
    > nest, and started offering his own unique and original idiocy.

    The apples don't fall far from the tree.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:01:36 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:38:40 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
    >>> What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    >>> use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >>>
    >>> If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >>>
    >>> The only time he will post in this group is after
    >>> Mara does.

    > Mara's posted recently & I haven't, so you're a lying POS too. Had this
    > idiot Mac troll not replied, I wouldn't have seen your drivel.
    >
    >> That's how he started in COLA. If Mark Kent posted something, Willy
    >> would respond, with a "me too" post. Eventually, though, he left the
    >> nest, and started offering his own unique and original idiocy.

    > Bull**** from a Mac troll. You're as dumb here as you are in COLA, Smith.
    > As for "me too", noticed how Quack, DFS & Flatfish do it? But not a word
    > from you of course, or about the Flatfish socks.
    > Now run along back to your other troll pals, Quack & Flatfish.

    All of a sudden Willy's fantastic filters allow him to see the posts.

    What a useless, lying sack of ****.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > What a useless, lying sack of ****

    is that Moshe AKA PhlatPhish.

    --
    HPT

  9. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:40:23 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> What a useless, lying sack of ****

    > is that Moshe AKA PhlatPhish.

    Still pissed that your nyms get ousted immediately?

    Look HPT, maybe trolling is just not your gift.

    Try collecting soaps or something.
    Hey, I'll even send you a couple to get you started.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    William Poaster wrote:

    >>> The only time he will post in this group is after
    >>> Mara does.

    >Mara's posted recently & I haven't, so you're a lying POS too. Had this
    >idiot Mac troll not replied, I wouldn't have seen your drivel.

    Was every time she posted ever mentioned?

    I'll not resort to name calling, the world you live in seem to be
    doing that to you for quite awhile.

    --

    Youth tries to kick a concrete wall through. Gets owned badly
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c4vQRGctjU4

  11. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:27:31 -0700, Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:

    >>Mara's posted recently & I haven't, so you're a lying POS too. Had this
    >>idiot Mac troll not replied, I wouldn't have seen your drivel.

    > Was every time she posted ever mentioned?
    >
    > I'll not resort to name calling, the world you live in seem to be
    > doing that to you for quite awhile.

    In case you are not aware, William Poaster is considered to be a lunatic
    without a single original thought in his empty head.
    He goes around posting "me too" to other Linux loons posts.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Try collecting soaps or something.
    > Hey, I'll even send you a couple to get you started.

    Are you fooling with the soap collection?

    If not, what's your most "exotic"/most unusual ingredients? Most distant
    place?

  13. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:19:19 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Try collecting soaps or something.
    >> Hey, I'll even send you a couple to get you started.

    > Are you fooling with the soap collection?
    >
    > If not, what's your most "exotic"/most unusual ingredients? Most distant
    > place?

    Most exotic Cameroon Africa and my African Black Soap.
    Most far away is some soap I have from Turkey which contains Frankincense
    and Myrrh, it's also fairly exotic as well.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    William Poaster espoused:
    > On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:38:40 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> In article ,
    >> Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
    >>> What William Poaster has to say in 24hoursupport.helpdesk is of no
    >>> use, he's a Mara yes man.
    >>>
    >>> If Mara says the sun was blue today, William Poaster will back her up.
    >>>
    >>> The only time he will post in this group is after
    >>> Mara does.

    > Mara's posted recently & I haven't, so you're a lying POS too. Had this
    > idiot Mac troll not replied, I wouldn't have seen your drivel.
    >
    >> That's how he started in COLA. If Mark Kent posted something, Willy
    >> would respond, with a "me too" post. Eventually, though, he left the
    >> nest, and started offering his own unique and original idiocy.

    > Bull**** from a Mac troll. You're as dumb here as you are in COLA, Smith.
    > As for "me too", noticed how Quack, DFS & Flatfish do it? But not a word
    > from you of course, or about the Flatfish socks.
    > Now run along back to your other troll pals, Quack & Flatfish.

    Me too :-) hehe.

  15. Re: Willy Boaster Uses XNA - but not since 2004.

    Mark Kent wrote:
    > William Poaster espoused:
    >> Tim Smith wrote:

    >>> That's how he started in COLA. If Mark Kent posted something, Willy
    >>> would respond, with a "me too" post. Eventually, though, he left the
    >>> nest, and started offering his own unique and original idiocy.

    >> Bull**** from a Mac troll. You're as dumb here as you are in COLA,
    >> Smith. As for "me too", noticed how Quack, DFS & Flatfish do it? But
    >> not a word from you of course, or about the Flatfish socks. Now run
    >> along back to your other troll pals, Quack & Flatfish.

    > Me too :-) hehe.

    Me too :-) LOL!

    --
    HPT