[News] [Rival] Microsoft Mixes Mr. LAMP Obama with Osama Bin Laden - Linux

  1. [News] [Rival] Microsoft Mixes Mr. LAMP Obama with Osama Bin Laden

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Mixes Mr. LAMP Obama with Osama Bin Laden

    ____/ Homer on Saturday 14 June 2008 06:37 : \____

    >> ,----[ Quote ]

    > [...]
    >> | Microsoft's Hotmail e-mail software recommends that users replace
    >> | the word "Obama" with "Osama."

    > By an amazing coincidence, that's exactly the same recommendation that
    > Dubya Bush made too.

    Well, Mr. Bush is afraid of dark-skinned people. Remember what Kanye West said
    a year or two ago on national television.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    "Monopoly raises two classes of problems for a free society. First, the
    existence of monopoly means a limitation on voluntary exchange through a
    reduction in the alternatives available to individuals. Second, the existence
    of monopoly raises the issue of “social responsibility”, as it has come to be
    called, of the monopolist."
    --Milton Friedman

  3. Re: [Rival] Microsoft Mixes Mr. LAMP Obama with Osama Bin Laden

    On Jun 14, 12:29*am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ Homer on Saturday 14 June 2008 06:37 : \____
    >
    > > Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

    > >> ,----[ Quote ]

    > > [...]

    > > By an amazing coincidence, that's exactly the same recommendation that
    > > Dubya Bush made too.

    > Well, Mr. Bush is afraid of dark-skinned people. Remember what Kanye West said
    > a year or two ago on national television.

    Lol...Kanye's statements were so well-received that they inspired a
    music video:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=rTBM0nEhPQA

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Mixes Mr. LAMP Obama with Osama Bin Laden

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    > Microsoft

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    PLONK

  5. Re: [Rival] Microsoft Mixes Mr. LAMP Obama with Osama Bin Laden

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:06:37 -0700 (PDT), nrballard@gmail.com wrote:

    > On Jun 14, 12:29*am, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >> ____/ Homer on Saturday 14 June 2008 06:37 : \____

    >>> [...]

    >>> By an amazing coincidence, that's exactly the same recommendation that
    >>> Dubya Bush made too.

    >> Well, Mr. Bush is afraid of dark-skinned people. Remember what Kanye West said
    >> a year or two ago on national television.

    > Lol...Kanye's statements were so well-received that they inspired a
    > music video:
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=rTBM0nEhPQA

    That isn't music.
    It's garbage.