Busy filters today... - Linux

This is a discussion on Busy filters today... - Linux ; Dozens of messages downloaded - all but a couple filtered! The trolls must be having a circle-jerk today. I would suppose that Flat**** gets to be the pivot boy, since he's got seniority......

  1. Busy filters today...

    Dozens of messages downloaded - all but a couple filtered!

    The trolls must be having a circle-jerk today.

    I would suppose that Flat**** gets to be the pivot boy, since he's got
    seniority...

  2. Re: Busy filters today...

    chrisv wrote:
    > Dozens of messages downloaded - all but a couple filtered!
    >
    > The trolls must be having a circle-jerk today.
    >
    > I would suppose that Flat**** gets to be the pivot boy, since he's got
    > seniority...

    Well if people would stop feeding them, they will die, but they continue
    to do so.

    inb4 troll bull**** - though it's killfiled anyway.

  3. Re: Busy filters today...

    "Cork Soaker" wrote
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> Dozens of messages downloaded - all but a couple filtered!
    >>
    >> The trolls must be having a circle-jerk today.
    >>
    >> I would suppose that Flat**** gets to be the pivot boy, since he's got
    >> seniority...
    >>

    > Well if people would stop feeding them, they will die, but they continue
    > to do so.
    >
    > inb4 troll bull**** - though it's killfiled anyway.

    Note to the ridiculous nym-shifting troll pretending to be "chrisv". I hit
    the delete-key, you trolltard.
    (Hopefully others are doing the same.)

+ Reply to Thread