Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese - Linux

This is a discussion on Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese - Linux ; Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these laptops. It certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX. Advocates, enjoy. :-) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080612/.../china_hacking Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese By PETE YOST and LARA ...

  1. Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these laptops. It
    certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX. Advocates, enjoy. :-)

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080612/.../china_hacking

    Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    By PETE YOST and LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writers Wed Jun 11,
    9:24 PM ET

    WASHINGTON - Multiple congressional computers have been hacked by people
    working from inside China, lawmakers said Wednesday, suggesting the
    Chinese were seeking lists of dissidents. ADVERTISEMENT

    Two congressmen, both longtime critics of Beijing's record on human
    rights, said the compromised computers contained information about
    political dissidents from around the world. One of the lawmakers said he'd
    been discouraged from disclosing the computer attacks by other U.S.
    officials.

    Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., said four of his computers were compromised
    beginning in 2006. New Jersey Rep. Chris Smith, a senior Republican on
    the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said two of the computers at his
    global human rights subcommittee were attacked in December 2006 and March
    2007.

    [....]

    Smith said the intrusions were discovered when House technicians found a
    virus that seemed designed to take control of the computers. Technical
    experts who cleaned the computers reported that the attacks seemed to come
    from the People's Republic of China.
    --
    HPT

  2. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

  3. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these
    > laptops. It certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX.
    > Advocates, enjoy. :-)
    >
    > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080612/.../china_hacking

    hmmmm... just yesterday the JEDEDIAH hypocrite was whining that
    non-advocates "...can't peacefully co-exist with anyone else and you have a
    perverse need to see others suffer or fail."

  4. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    newsan.2008.06.12.04.48.18.335000@invalid.invalid...
    > Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these laptops. It
    > certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX. Advocates, enjoy.

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  5. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    chrisv wrote:
    > "High Plains Thumper" schreef...
    >
    >> Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these laptops.
    >> It certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX. Advocates, enjoy.

    > Your post is

    > Fsck you arsehole troll *PLONK*

    Oh, its you, clogwog - idioot!

    --
    HPT

  6. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    DFS wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these laptops.
    >> It certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX. Advocates, enjoy.
    >> :-)
    >>
    >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080612/.../china_hacking

    > hmmmm... just yesterday the JEDEDIAH hypocrite was whining that
    > non-advocates "...can't peacefully co-exist with anyone else and you
    > have a perverse need to see others suffer or fail."

    Whiny little man.

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:36:04 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these
    >> laptops. It certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX.
    >> Advocates, enjoy. :-)
    >>
    >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080612/.../china_hacking

    > hmmmm... just yesterday the JEDEDIAH hypocrite was whining that
    > non-advocates "...can't peacefully co-exist with anyone else and you have a
    > perverse need to see others suffer or fail."

    China?

    Isn't that the country the Linux loons keep bragging about because they are
    converting to Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: Lawmakers say Capitol computers hacked by Chinese

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    newsan.2008.06.12.13.17.57.767000@invalid.invalid...
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> "High Plains Thumper" schreef...
    >>
    >>> Recent news, and it is not hard to figure out the OS on these laptops.
    >>> It certainly isn't Linux and most likely not OSX. Advocates, enjoy.

    >> Your post is

    >> Fsck you arsehole troll *PLONK*

    > Oh, its you, clogwog - idioot!

    *PLONK*