Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS! - Linux

This is a discussion on Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS! - Linux ; Missed it by a few days, but June 3rd was my 4th anniversary of beating down cola liars and buffoons (you know who you are). Happy Anniversary to me!...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

  1. Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Missed it by a few days, but June 3rd was my 4th anniversary of beating down
    cola liars and buffoons (you know who you are).

    Happy Anniversary to me!

  2. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:33:30 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Missed it by a few days, but June 3rd was my 4th anniversary of beating down
    > cola liars and buffoons (you know who you are).
    >
    > Happy Anniversary to me!

    Congrats!!!

    I'd say may you have 4 more happy years here in the stinkpot known as COLA,
    but I doubt Linux will around that much longer.
    At least not as a desktop system.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:33:30 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Missed it by a few days, but June 3rd was my 4th anniversary of
    >> beating down cola liars and buffoons (you know who you are).
    >>
    >> Happy Anniversary to me!

    > Congrats!!!

    Thanks!

    > I'd say may you have 4 more happy years here in the stinkpot known as
    > COLA, but I doubt Linux will around that much longer.
    > At least not as a desktop system.

    If the cola "advocates" dedicated themselves as much to fixing Linux as they
    do to lying about it, Linux might actually improve.

  4. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Jun 12, 10:31 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:33:30 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > >> Missed it by a few days, but June 3rd was my 4th anniversary of
    > >> beating down cola liars and buffoons (you know who you are).

    > >> Happy Anniversary to me!

    > > Congrats!!!

    > Thanks!
    >
    > > I'd say may you have 4 more happy years here in the stinkpot known as
    > > COLA, but I doubt Linux will around that much longer.
    > > At least not as a desktop system.

    > If the cola "advocates" dedicated themselves as much to fixing Linux as they
    > do to lying about it, Linux might actually improve.

    Heh, after 4 years you still believe them capable of fixing
    anything?

  5. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    AqD writes:

    > On Jun 12, 10:31 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >> > Congrats!!!

    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> > I'd say may you have 4 more happy years here in the stinkpot known as
    >> > COLA, but I doubt Linux will around that much longer.
    >> > At least not as a desktop system.

    >> If the cola "advocates" dedicated themselves as much to fixing Linux as they
    >> do to lying about it, Linux might actually improve.

    > Heh, after 4 years you still believe them capable of fixing
    > anything?

    According to the "advocates" it "all just works". Willy Filters thinks
    Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10 years ago! Really! I'm not
    making that up!!!! Gregory Shearman has actually stated that he doesn't
    want Linux to be any better in case it attracts the "wrong kind of
    user"!!!!!!!!!

    Yet Redhat who make their own distro do not think it's ready
    now! Hmm. Who to believe?

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our

  6. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Hadron wrote:
    > AqD writes:

    >>> Thanks!

    >>> If the cola "advocates" dedicated themselves as much to fixing Linux as they
    >>> do to lying about it, Linux might actually improve.

    >> Heh, after 4 years you still believe them capable of fixing
    >> anything?

    > According to the "advocates" it "all just works". Willy Filters thinks
    > Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10 years ago! Really! I'm not
    > making that up!!!! Gregory Shearman has actually stated that he doesn't
    > want Linux to be any better in case it attracts the "wrong kind of
    > user"!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Yet Redhat who make their own distro do not think it's ready
    > now! Hmm. Who to believe?

    This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming or
    comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout. Please explain the rules of
    time and space that neccessitate an advocate also be a kernel hacker or
    kde dev or whatever else other than an advocate.

  7. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> AqD writes:

    >>> Heh, after 4 years you still believe them capable of fixing
    >>> anything?

    >> According to the "advocates" it "all just works". Willy Filters thinks
    >> Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10 years ago! Really! I'm not
    >> making that up!!!! Gregory Shearman has actually stated that he doesn't
    >> want Linux to be any better in case it attracts the "wrong kind of
    >> user"!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> Yet Redhat who make their own distro do not think it's ready
    >> now! Hmm. Who to believe?
    >>

    > This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming
    > or comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout. Please explain the
    > rules of time and space that neccessitate an advocate also be a kernel
    > hacker or kde dev or whatever else other than an advocate.

    Your reply appears to have nothing to do with what I wrote.

    --
    "**** you, you lying bitch. "
    -- Rick in alt.true-crime, comp.os.linux.advocacy

  8. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" wrote in
    message news:87SdnUJiHsH03MzVRVnyiwA@posted.plusnet...
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> AqD writes:

    >>> Heh, after 4 years you still believe them capable of fixing
    >>> anything?

    >> According to the "advocates" it "all just works". Willy Filters thinks
    >> Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10 years ago! Really! I'm not
    >> making that up!!!! Gregory Shearman has actually stated that he doesn't
    >> want Linux to be any better in case it attracts the "wrong kind of
    >> user"!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> Yet Redhat who make their own distro do not think it's ready
    >> now! Hmm. Who to believe?
    >>

    > This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming or
    > comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout.

    This surely explains the huge number of Microsoft/Windows/Zune/iPod/iPhone
    posts that I see here all the time.

    > Please explain the rules of time and space that neccessitate an advocate
    > also be a kernel hacker or kde dev or whatever else other than an
    > advocate.

    An "advocate" doesn't need to be a kernel hacker. A foaming anti-MS zealot
    seems to be the only requirement.

  9. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    >Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> According to the "advocates" it "all just works".

    According to "true Linux advocate" Hadron Quack, Windows "all just
    works". Quack won't even admit that it's common for home Windows
    users to have problems with viruses, malware, and needing to
    re-install. Really! I'm not making that up!!!!

    --
    "About 99% of home users use XP/Vista/98. They do not have all this
    "hassle and trouble" to which you refer." - "True Linux advocate"

  10. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" wrote in
    > message news:87SdnUJiHsH03MzVRVnyiwA@posted.plusnet...
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> According to the "advocates" it "all just works". Willy Filters thinks
    >>> Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10 years ago! Really! I'm not
    >>> making that up!!!! Gregory Shearman has actually stated that he doesn't
    >>> want Linux to be any better in case it attracts the "wrong kind of
    >>> user"!!!!!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Yet Redhat who make their own distro do not think it's ready
    >>> now! Hmm. Who to believe?
    >>>

    >> This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming or
    >> comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout.

    > This surely explains the huge number of Microsoft/Windows/Zune/iPod/iPhone
    > posts that I see here all the time.

    Pot. Kettle. Just as those posts are against the charter so are most of
    yours as you are anything but a linux advocate. I would remember the
    proverb about people living in glass houses before you start parroting
    on about what other people are posting.

  11. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> According to the "advocates" it "all just works". Willy Filters thinks
    >>> Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10 years ago! Really! I'm not
    >>> making that up!!!! Gregory Shearman has actually stated that he doesn't
    >>> want Linux to be any better in case it attracts the "wrong kind of
    >>> user"!!!!!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Yet Redhat who make their own distro do not think it's ready
    >>> now! Hmm. Who to believe?
    >>>

    >> This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming
    >> or comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout. Please explain the
    >> rules of time and space that neccessitate an advocate also be a kernel
    >> hacker or kde dev or whatever else other than an advocate.

    > Your reply appears to have nothing to do with what I wrote.

    Your posts appear to have nothing to do with linux advocacy.

  12. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming
    >>> or comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout. Please explain the
    >>> rules of time and space that neccessitate an advocate also be a kernel
    >>> hacker or kde dev or whatever else other than an advocate.

    >> Your reply appears to have nothing to do with what I wrote.
    >>

    > Your posts appear to have nothing to do with linux advocacy.

    Please see previous reply.

    --
    "By your and your buddies references, marketshare.hitslink.com, it has
    moved from .43 to .68 over the last year. Increasing by 58% over the last

  13. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Your reply appears to have nothing to do with what I wrote.
    >>>

    >> Your posts appear to have nothing to do with linux advocacy.

    > Please see previous reply.

    This is comp.os.linux.advocacy not alt.****wit.pointlessparroting.

    Please see my previous reply.

  14. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:20:51 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> This is comp.os.linux.ADVOCACY morons, not comp.os.linux.programming
    >>> or comp.os.linux.whateverelsethewinshillsspout. Please explain the
    >>> rules of time and space that neccessitate an advocate also be a kernel
    >>> hacker or kde dev or whatever else other than an advocate.

    >> Your reply appears to have nothing to do with what I wrote.
    >>

    > Your posts appear to have nothing to do with linux advocacy.

    They never did.
    Now ask Quack *where* I *actually* said "Linux was ready for the
    corporate desktop 10 years ago."

    The troll should post the Message-ID of my post, where I *actually*
    said that.

    If he doesn't, then you know he really *is* making it up.
    But what else is new...

  15. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    > Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> Please see previous reply.

    Please FOAD.

  16. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    > Missed it by a few days, but June 3rd was my 4th anniversary of beating
    > down cola liars and buffoons (you know who you are).
    >
    > Happy Anniversary to me!

    Eh?

    I thought your sock identity was weisberger, the guy who fscks dead ducks
    for Linux stories?

  17. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:56:49 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Your posts appear to have nothing to do with linux advocacy.

    >> Please see previous reply.
    >>

    > This is comp.os.linux.advocacy not alt.****wit.pointlessparroting.
    >
    > Please see my previous reply.

    You're not too bright are you Phil?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > You're not too bright are you Phil?

    That's quite a compliment coming from you.

  19. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >> You're not too bright are you Phil?
    >>

    > That's quite a compliment coming from you.

    No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  20. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:16:10 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>>
    >>> You're not too bright are you Phil?
    >>>

    >> That's quite a compliment coming from you.

    > No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    His post had absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed and he
    still hasn't figured it out.

    No more dick for phil....