Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS! - Linux

This is a discussion on Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS! - Linux ; On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:37:25 -0500, chrisv wrote: >> Hadron snotted: >>> >>> Please see previous reply. > > Please FOAD. After looking in google, I see the lying POS has not posted the M-ID where he *claims* I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

  1. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:37:25 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >> Hadron snotted:
    >>>
    >>> Please see previous reply.

    > Please FOAD.

    After looking in google, I see the lying POS has not posted the M-ID where
    he *claims* I said that "Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10
    years ago". Message-ID:

    Really! I'm not making that up!!!!

    Well, seems like the lying turd *was* making it up.

    --
    "Oh, WHAT a surprise!"

  2. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    **** up Willy. No one is impressed with your msg-id waffle.

    --
    "Off the top of my head, I can't tell you which sites. They are ones that
    throw up some kind of dialog, I change the user agent and look at them

  3. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:22:18 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:

    >>> Please FOAD.

    >> After looking in google, I see the lying POS has not posted the M-ID where
    >> he *claims* I said that "Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 10
    >> years ago". Message-ID:
    >>

    >> Really! I'm not making that up!!!!
    >>

    >> Well, seems like the lying turd *was* making it up.

    > **** up Willy. No one is impressed with your msg-id waffle.

    Notice how willy claims he has the trolls filtered but always seems to see
    messages relating to his idiocy?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:16:10 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> That's quite a compliment coming from you.

    >> No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    > His post had absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed and he
    > still hasn't figured it out.
    >
    > No more dick for phil....

    Your posts have absolutely nothing to do with the charter of the newsgroup.

  5. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>> You're not too bright are you Phil?
    >>>

    >> That's quite a compliment coming from you.

    > No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    If being bright is spending all day trolling the **** out a newsgroup
    for whatever reason you dweebs see fit to put forward then I guess I'm
    not. But seeing as it's you lot doing the judging of it I guess I'll
    just file that under "so what".

  6. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:59:24 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >>Hadron snotted:
    >>>
    >>> According to the "advocates" it "all just works".

    > According to "true Linux advocate" Hadron Quack, Windows "all just
    > works". Quack won't even admit that it's common for home Windows
    > users to have problems with viruses, malware, and needing to
    > re-install. Really! I'm not making that up!!!!

    Well we know Quack is an inveterate liar & troll with no credibility, so
    you cannot take *anything* he says as being true.

    --
    "Not one word"

  7. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    >> His post had absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed and he
    >> still hasn't figured it out.
    >>
    >> No more dick for phil....
    >>

    > Your posts have absolutely nothing to do with the charter of the
    > newsgroup.

    Looks like another dumb arse High Plains Hypocrite "wannabe" (or nym...).

    --
    I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
    there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is

  8. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> That's quite a compliment coming from you.

    >> No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?
    >>

    > If being bright is spending all day trolling the **** out a newsgroup
    > for whatever reason you dweebs see fit to put forward then I guess I'm
    > not. But seeing as it's you lot doing the judging of it I guess I'll
    > just file that under "so what".

    Trolling? I do not troll. I just point out the lies and bull****
    repeated in here by you and your many nyms. Me? I like and use Linux. Do
    I think it's ready for the average home desktop? No, I do not because
    most of the important the GUI applications are second rate and
    buggy. The entertainment SW is awful and the syncronization SW for
    things like phones and pdas is a total joke.

    --
    I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
    there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is
    sufficient for so many casual users.... I just don't see it taking off.

  9. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    >Hadron snotted:

    >>> That's quite a compliment coming from you.

    >> No. It really isn't it.

    Actually, it really is, fsckwit. Claims made by lying snots like you
    and mental-illness boy are usually untrue.

  10. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    chrisv wrote:
    >> Hadron snotted:

    >>> No. It really isn't it.

    > Actually, it really is, fsckwit. Claims made by lying snots like you
    > and mental-illness boy are usually untrue.

    lol.

    delicately put sir.

  11. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?
    >>>

    >> If being bright is spending all day trolling the **** out a newsgroup
    >> for whatever reason you dweebs see fit to put forward then I guess I'm
    >> not. But seeing as it's you lot doing the judging of it I guess I'll
    >> just file that under "so what".

    > Trolling? I do not troll. I just point out the lies and bull****
    > repeated in here by you and your many nyms.

    Please provide proof I have either lied or posted under another
    username. No? Thought not. More groundless parroting.

    > Me? I like and use Linux. Do

    Yeah right. And satan skates to work these days.

  12. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:57:20 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> If being bright is spending all day trolling the **** out a newsgroup
    >>> for whatever reason you dweebs see fit to put forward then I guess I'm
    >>> not. But seeing as it's you lot doing the judging of it I guess I'll
    >>> just file that under "so what".

    >> Trolling? I do not troll. I just point out the lies and bull****
    >> repeated in here by you and your many nyms.

    > Please provide proof I have either lied or posted under another
    > username. No? Thought not. More groundless parroting.

    And there you have Quack in an *outright* lie.

    "Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it."

    Hadron
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:30:46

    > > Me? I like and use Linux. Do

    > Yeah right. And satan skates to work these days.

    As a troll, you just cannot take anything Quack says as being true.

  13. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:33:10 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >>Hadron snotted:

    >>> No. It really isn't it.

    > Actually, it really is, fsckwit. Claims made by lying snots like you
    > and mental-illness boy are usually untrue.

    Quack has a mental problem too, NPD.

    Check out his posts & rants, against this list:
    http://web4health.info/en/answers/ps...ssistic-pd.htm

  14. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:57:20 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Trolling? I do not troll. I just point out the lies and bull****
    >>> repeated in here by you and your many nyms.

    >> Please provide proof I have either lied or posted under another
    >> username. No? Thought not. More groundless parroting.

    > And there you have Quack in an *outright* lie.
    >

    > "Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it."

    Poor Willy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Still bandying headers around. And swallowed the hook like Liarnut does
    Roy's doggy drops.

    This group is a troll's paradise.

    But you still do not get it. Most of the "anti advocate" stuff is just
    that - not anti Linux. Some of us have a vested interest in seeing Linux
    and associated OSS applications to a point where it does "just work" and
    can be a viable Desktop Solution. TBH, I think its just about there now
    if ONLY the applications would get tidied up and become less
    buggy. There is simply not hte desktop application quality and
    functionality that one is used to in so many areas. But then, what does
    one expect for in free products?

  15. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    >Hadron lied shamelessly:
    >>
    >>(snip lies)

    Is Friday lie -day, Quack? I counted three obvious lies in that one
    short post of yours. That's pretty bad, even for a bald-faced,
    shameless liar such as you.

  16. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    >> His post had absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed and he
    >> still hasn't figured it out.
    >>
    >> No more dick for phil....
    >>

    > Your posts have absolutely nothing to do with the charter of the
    > newsgroup.

    http://tinyurl.com/3nh8hg

    Please counter with any "advocacy" or "help" post you have made.

    Also note useless replies from yttrx and similar who somehow perceive my
    post to be "anti linux" or shilling Windows!

    COLA "advocates" are, almost to a man, morons of the highest order.

  17. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    chrisv writes:

    >>Hadron lied shamelessly:
    >>>
    >>>(snip lies)

    > Is Friday lie -day, Quack? I counted three obvious lies in that one
    > short post of yours. That's pretty bad, even for a bald-faced,
    > shameless liar such as you.

    You mean the Quack you reportedly killfile? Poor, poor chrisv. It's like
    you have the Internet version of that dementia where people feel the need
    to shout out "sweaty butt crack" and similar in the middle of a
    perfectly rational conversation.

    --

  18. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    Hadron wrote:
    > chrisv writes:
    >
    >>> Hadron lied shamelessly:

    >> Is Friday lie -day, Quack? I counted three obvious lies in that one
    >> short post of yours. That's pretty bad, even for a bald-faced,
    >> shameless liar such as you.
    >>

    > You mean the Quack you reportedly killfile? Poor, poor chrisv. It's like
    > you have the Internet version of that dementia where people feel the need
    > to shout out "sweaty butt crack" and similar in the middle of a
    > perfectly rational conversation.

    Be sure to let us know if any rational conversation manages to find its
    way into your sweaty butt cracking in the future.

  19. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:13:52 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >>Hadron lied shamelessly:
    >>>
    >>>(snip lies)

    >Is Friday lie -day, Quack? I counted three obvious lies in that one
    >short post of yours. That's pretty bad, even for a bald-faced,
    >shameless liar such as you.

    Pretty bad for him. He usually has more lies.

  20. Re: Happy 4th cola anniversary, DFS!

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:01:18 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> No. It really isn't it. You really are not too bright are you Phil?

    >> His post had absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed and he
    >> still hasn't figured it out.
    >>
    >> No more dick for phil....
    >>

    > Your posts have absolutely nothing to do with the charter of the newsgroup.

    Is that you High Plains Humper?

    BTW neither do a good portion of Roy Schestowitz's posts.

    I don't seem to remember seeing you complaining about those posts.