Re: PPPoE on Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: PPPoE on Linux - Linux ; On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200, Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash. *plonk*...

  1. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.

    *plonk*

  2. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    "alt" wrote
    news:muOdnYHkb_Cvu83VnZ2dnUVZ_r3inZ2d@giganews.com ...
    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    > Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    > B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.
    >
    > *plonk*

    That's about the 10 th time you plonked him, you moron!
    My *PLONKS* are the best plonks ever!
    http://groups.google.nl/groups/searc...6&as_maxy=2008

  3. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:23:30 -0500, alt wrote:

    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    > Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    > B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.
    >
    > *plonk*

    According to your reference header, it was the K-man wannabe** posting
    from orange.nl.

    **"Kadaitcha man" used to use chemical names when the troll *thought* it
    could get around killfiles.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  4. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    William Poaster wrote:

    >On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:23:30 -0500, alt wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    >> Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    >> B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.
    >>
    >> *plonk*

    >According to your reference header, it was the K-man wannabe** posting
    >from orange.nl.
    >
    >**"Kadaitcha man" used to use chemical names when the troll *thought* it
    >could get around killfiles.

    ....which is a very stupid notion. Even if it does get past
    kill-filters, it could not be more obvious that "the chemical name" is
    a plonked idiot, so the post should simply not be read.

    I mean, what are people supposed to think? "Gosh, some idiot that
    I've chosen to filter is now posting under a new pseudo-random name.
    I guess I'll read what he has to say!"

  5. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:58:03 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:23:30 -0500, alt wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    >> Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    >> B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.
    >>
    >> *plonk*

    > According to your reference header, it was the K-man wannabe** posting
    > from orange.nl.
    >
    > **"Kadaitcha man" used to use chemical names when the troll *thought* it
    > could get around killfiles.

    Willy Poaster and his magic filters.

    Does Willy talk about anything else?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:58:03 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:23:30 -0500, alt wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    >>> Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    >>> B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.
    >>>
    >>> *plonk*

    >> According to your reference header, it was the K-man wannabe** posting
    >> from orange.nl.
    >>
    >> **"Kadaitcha man" used to use chemical names when the troll *thought* it
    >> could get around killfiles.

    > Willy Poaster and his magic filters.
    >
    > Does Willy talk about anything else?

    Amazing isn't it? What a sad, sad, pathetic little man he must be in
    real life.

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our

  7. Re: PPPoE on Linux

    William Poaster espoused:
    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:23:30 -0500, alt wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:34 +0200,
    >> Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
    >> B12-lijn wrote some garbage that promptly went into the trash.
    >>
    >> *plonk*

    > According to your reference header, it was the K-man wannabe** posting
    > from orange.nl.
    >
    > **"Kadaitcha man" used to use chemical names when the troll *thought* it
    > could get around killfiles.

    I've not seen anything from k-man in so long, he's just a distant
    memory. slrn is a wonderful bit of code :-)