But...but... but.... the unemployed student Roy Schestowitz says that
Microsoft is incompetent and collapsing. I guess that Eric Schmidt isn't
nearly as smart and informed as the Schestowitz loser.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/m...ves/140908.asp

Google CEO Eric Schmidt: Microsoft is a well run and smart company and they
understand the value of end users. We've always felt that Microsoft could
use the tremendous position that they have in the personal computer market
to affect the way people used information, either in a hostile way or a
creative way depending on what they chose to do. So in essence they compete
for end users. We compete today with Yahoo!, Microsoft and others and we
have a number of other smaller competitors that are emerging, ad networks
and so forth. So it is a highly competitive market. But in the long run we
have always believed that the focus on the end user would take us up against
Microsoft.