[News] [Rival] SJVN on Why Microsoft is Collapsing - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] SJVN on Why Microsoft is Collapsing

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    > Five reasons why it's not business as usual for Microsoft

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.emircpih.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.flame.ms-windows
    * alt.h.i.p.c.r.i.m.e.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h0pcr0me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h1pcr1me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.h2pcr2me.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipclone.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.hipcrime.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.microsoft.crash.crash.crash
    * alt.microsoft.sucks
    * alt.os.windows95.crash.crash.crash
    * comp.misc.microsoft.sucks
    * microsoft.sucks.
    * sk.sux.microsoft
    Fsck you arsehole troll
    *PLONK*

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] SJVN on Why Microsoft is Collapsing

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > | 5) Last, but not least, Microsoft has lost its vision. Think about it.
    > | Microsoft didn't see the shift coming to cheap, lightweight laptops.

    There is an internal MS email about this that came out during discovery
    in the Vista-capable class-action suit. The email is pretty old
    (something like 2-3 years) by now, which shows that they knew a long
    time ado about that issue relative to cheap laptops and still
    couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it until Eee with Linux had already
    made its splash. The email was a scolding delivered to that former Sun
    guy who resigned from MS some few months ago---the guy who perhaps as
    penance was assigned to give away XP to deserving third-worlders who
    couldn't afford Vista-ready hardware. The emails were presented as PDFs
    or so, so you can't google directly for the text.

    > So, now
    > | Microsoft has had to reverse itself and give XP Home a new lease on life. I'm
    > | quite sure that they'll also soon have to bring XP Pro out of retirement too.
    > `----
    >
    > http://blogs.computerworld.com/five_..._for_microsoft

+ Reply to Thread