[News] [Rival] More Evidence Connecting 'Headhunter' Icahn to Microsoft - Linux

  1. [News] [Rival] More Evidence Connecting 'Headhunter' Icahn to Microsoft

    Microsoft cops to talking with Icahn on Yahoo

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Dispensing with its previous above-the-fray posture, Microsoft has
    | admitted -conspiring with- talking to activist Yahoo shareholder Carl Icahn,
    | who is trying to oust the Internet company's board and Chief Executive Jerry
    | Yang for failing to sell out to the software giant.
    `----

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/tech...oft-talki.html

    Like a mafia...

    The Real Reason Why Yahoo!’s Board Rejected Microsoft?

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | For more of the nasty details of this fight, and the details are
    | illuminating, see my blog “Why Icahn Now Wants to Boot Yahoo!’s Jerry Yang.”
    `----

    http://emac.blogs.foxbusiness.com/20...ted-microsoft/

    Yahoo shareholders push for trial before meeting

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | In its own filing, the shareholders suing Yahoo say the chairman of its
    | compensation committee is due to be deposed Friday, while another outside
    | director also has been served notice for deposition. Microsoft also has been
    | served with related subpoenas, the plaintiffs say, and "will shortly provide
    | a date for its deposition."
    `----

    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...%7D&dist=msr_1
    http://tinyurl.com/676ny9

    Recent:

    Yahoo: Icahn “Manipulates The Facts”

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The company also says it is “patently untrue” that the company turned down an
    | offer of $40 a share from Microsoft and sabotaged the later offer of $33. The
    | letter contends that Yahoo’s board “has at all times been focused on
    | maximizing shareholder value.”
    `----

    http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderd...lenews_barrons
    http://tinyurl.com/64nvv5

    Is Microsoft Aura Fading?

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Yesterday's early relief rally reversed, and Microsoft's value has now fallen
    | by more than $30 billion since it unveiled its bid for Yahoo on February 1.
    `---- * * *

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1210...googlenews_wsj

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] More Evidence Connecting 'Headhunter' Icahn to Microsoft

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht

    > Microsoft

    been created.
    * alt.crimehip.microsoft.sucks